Schindler Qatar Jobs 2021 Schindler Jobs in Qatar. Schindler Qatar Careers portal for Schindler Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 www.schindler.com Schindler Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Schindler Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest Schindler Jobs in Qatar. Schindler Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Service Leader Technical. All details of Schindler Jobs 2021 available on official Schindler Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Schindler Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Schindler Qatar Jobs 2021 Service Leader Technical Jobs in Qatar
On Schindler Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Service Leader Technical job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree can apply for Schindler Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Schindler Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 5,970 per month Expected.
Schindler Qatar Jobs Service Leader Technical Brief Details According to Official Schindler Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Schindler Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Service Leader Technical Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,970 per month Expected.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
We Elevate… your responsibilities
- Understand how the local lift service market works, and what our customers care for
- Lead a local service team, helping them sell and deliver outstanding service solutions
- Promote teamwork, ensuring your team constantly learns, has fun and delivers high-performance
- Be an ambassador for the Schindler values, especially Quality and Safety in the field
- Deliver and continuously improve commercial and operational results for your service unit
Mobility needs you
We Elevate… your best self
- You like to think and act like an entrepreneur, viewing situations from multiple perspectives and exploring alternative solutions for business problems
- You like working with a team, can motivate and inspire people and mobilize them towards a common objective
- You are hard-working, stress-resistant and result-driven
- You can plan and set priorities as well as keeping deadlines– You know yourself and are continuously looking to improve
We Elevate… your profile
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering in mechanical or electrical bias.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- IT Skills: MS-Office, MS-Project, Primavera, SAP, SharePoint is an asset.
- Selected candidate MUST possess a minimum of five years’ similar role experience in the elevator and escalator industry.