M Gallery Qatar Jobs 2020-21 M Gallery Jobs in Qatar. M Gallery Qatar Careers portal for M Gallery Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 www.sharakaholdings.com M Gallery Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for M Gallery Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest M Gallery Jobs in Qatar. M Gallery Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Reservations Agent. All details of M Gallery Jobs 2021 available on official M Gallery Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know M Gallery Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
M Gallery Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Reservations Agent Jobs in Qatar
On M Gallery Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Reservations Agent job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Required Qualification can apply for M Gallery Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. M Gallery Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 5,906 per month Expected.
M Gallery Qatar Jobs Reservations Agent Brief Details According to Official M Gallery Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||M Gallery Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Reservations Agent Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,906 per month Expected.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect on the extraordinary experience they have when they arrive!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly, and engaging service
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists and update accurate information in the system
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
- We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by the authentic Qatari warmth and essence of generosity.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together