Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs in Qatar. Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Careers portal for Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.mandarinoriental.com Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs in Qatar. Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Guest Services Agent. All details of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs 2020 available on official Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jobs in Qatar
On Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Guest Services Agent job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Minimum 2 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment or equivalent can apply for Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Jobs Salary will be 3190.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group)|
|Name of the Position||Guest Services Agent|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||3190.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Qualification||Minimum 2 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Location: Doha, Qatar
Department: Non-Management (Entry), Front Office
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Greet, check in, and escort guests promptly to their rooms.
- Address special guest preferences recorded in guest history profiles.
- Provide quality service with colleagues to the guests by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest’s experience.
- Arrange fulfilment of guest services by working with the Concierge, Housekeeping, PBX, Reservations and Room Service colleagues.
- Communicate clearly with the Night Duty Manager and Accounting Department.
- Establish a good working knowledge of the Hotel outlets and products.
- Print and drop cash out, adjustment slips, paid out voucher, and bank count reports.
- Check cash float at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure at all times that amounts are correct.
- Minimum 2 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
- A minimum of 1 years of Front Office experience.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East Region is an advantage.
- Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service.
- Perform job with attention to details and the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks effectively.