Madi International Qatar Jobs 2021 Madi International Jobs in Qatar. Madi International Qatar Careers portal for Madi International Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.madi-intl.com Madi International Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Madi International Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest Madi International Jobs in Qatar. Madi International Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire HR Officer. All details of Madi International Jobs 2021 available on official Madi International Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Madi International Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Madi International Qatar Jobs 2021 HR Officer Jobs in Qatar
On Madi International Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire HR Officer job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Relevant Required Qualification in Hospitality or Tourism management can apply for Madi International Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Madi International Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 8,000.00 per month expected.
Madi International Qatar Jobs HR Officer Brief Details According to Official Madi International Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Madi International|
|Name of the Position||HR Officer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 8,000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Hospital Jobs in Qatar|
Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of an organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
• Records data for each employee, including such information as addresses, Monthly earnings, absences, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
• Explains company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
• Prepares badges, Finger print ID, and identification cards.
• Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions
• Maintains records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
• Serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Performs difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Investigates and reports on occupational accidents for insurance carriers
• Conducts exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
• Maintains confidentiality of data and departmental security at all times
• Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures.
• Analyzes and fills all required reports on monthly and yearly bases.
• Sets a good example regarding punctuality, hygiene, attendance and attitude;
3-4 years experience in Qatar as Human Resources officer or relevant position, experience in Qatar local employment labor law, have wide experience in process of transferring residencies, working under pressure, Can Join Immediately with no notice period.
• Analytical Thinking
• Teamwork & Cooperation
• Continuous Improvement
• Organizational Commitment
• Impact and Influence