National Tourism Council Qatar Jobs 2021 National Tourism Council Qatar Jobs in Qatar. National Tourism Council Qatar Careers portal for National Tourism Council Qatar Inc Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.visitqatar.qa National Tourism Council Qatar Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for National Tourism Council Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest National Tourism Council Qatar Jobs in Qatar. National Tourism Council Qatar Inc Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Security Officer. All details of National Tourism Council Qatar Jobs 2021 available on official National Tourism Council Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know National Tourism Council Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
National Tourism Council Qatar Jobs 2021 Security Officer Jobs in Qatar
On National Tourism Council Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Security Officer job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have High school graduate or above can apply for National Tourism Council Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. National Tourism Council Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 2500.00 Monthly Expected.
National Tourism Council Qatar Security Officer Jobs Brief Details According to Official National Tourism Council Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||National Tourism Council Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Security Officer|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 2,500 Average Monthly Compensation|
|Qualification||High school graduate or above|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
A Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behaviour.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behaviour to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behaviour in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
Qatar National Tourism Council Jobs @ Qatar Government Jobs
Qatar National Tourism Council is going to recruits for employees to help of their workers team. Qatar National Tourism is committed to focusing on their superb Tourism Council community development in Tourism Sector. Qatar National Tourism Council need applicants who are looking for Qatar National Tourism Council Driver Jobs, Qatar National Tourism Council Security Jobs & Qatar National Tourism Authority Jobs, Qatar National Tourism Council Director, Safety Manger & other types of Jobs, . If you want to get Qatar National Tourism Council Jobs offers highly competitive packages that make it one of the top employers, not only within Qatar but throughout the region. Here are the some types of Qatar National Tourism Council job vacancies available below section.
|Qatar National Tourism Council Salaries||Qatar National Tourism Council Salary is 1500.00-45000.00 QAR|
Apply for Job Vacancies in Qatar National Tourism Council
- Topics : Culture, Arts and Media, Employment and Workplace
- Audience : Individuals
Job seekers may apply online for the vacancies announced by the National Tourism Council.
Qatar National Tourism Authority Career Online Instructions
- Fill in the online form, entering all required information.
- Upload the CV and a personal photo.
- Click “Send”.
Additional Information for Qatar National Tourism Council Careers
The size of attachments should not exceed 2MB.
|All the Qatar Government Jobs Seekers: If you have any query or Doubt for this latest Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021 Post can Comment in the Comment Box. Our expert contact you as soon and reply you query. For stay with us in future and get free job alert for Upcoming Qatar Government Jobs 2021 subscribe our Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru portal by email.|
Use Our Website Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru for Qatar Govt Jobs Recruitment 2021?
Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru has increasing a day by day. Our team is always alert to provide you with the right Qatar National Tourism Council job notification every time. We publish Qatar National Tourism Council recruitment notifications before other job alert Blogs/websites. Upcoming Qatar National Tourism Council Recruitment is a great opportunity for Government jobs Aspiring Candidates. The website can be used for the Latest & Upcoming Govt Jobs 2021.
Use Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru to get Qatar National Tourism Council Recruitment Notifications 2021
With the day by day we have getting ready and publishing the Qatar National Tourism Council Jobs recruitment 2021 notification before other Govt Jobs recruitment 2021 sites. The Central Govt Jobs 2021 publishes Latest job notification on its official website and we alway be touch on the Qatar National Tourism Council website and other resources as well. It is a not a easy task for us but for All of Central Govt Jobs & State Govt job seeking candidates we tried our best Govt Jobs 2021 Alert.
Use Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru to get Free Job Alert for Qatar National Tourism Council Jobs
On our Job Portal you can get Free Job Alert service that we developed for all the Central Government Jobs Seekers. The good thing is that specialty of this service is, you can get notifications for Latest & Upcoming Jobs Notification free without any cost. For example, If you’will be subscribed our website for #Government Jobs 2021# you will only get the All Latest Jobs notifications from All the Government Jobs Notification.. for latest Qatar National Tourism Council recruitment 2021 notifications, you can us your email address subscribe to the Government jobs 2021 Alerts here.