University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Jobs 2020-21 University of Maryland Global Campus Jobs in Qatar. University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Careers portal for University of Maryland Global Campus Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 www.sharakaholdings.com University of Maryland Global Campus Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest University of Maryland Global Campus Jobs in Qatar. University of Maryland Global Campus Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Backup Program and National Test Center Coordinator, Al Udeid. All details of University of Maryland Global Campus Jobs 2021 available on official University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Backup Program and National Test Center Coordinator, Al Udeid Jobs in Qatar
On University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Backup Program and National Test Center Coordinator, Al Udeid job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree can apply for University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 1314.00 per month Expected.
University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Jobs Backup Program and National Test Center Coordinator, Al Udeid Brief Details According to Official University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||University of Maryland Global Campus Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Backup Program and National Test Center Coordinator, Al Udeid Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 1314.00 per month Expected.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Description: University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) Europe seeks a Backup Program and National Test Center Coordinator. This position will be located at Al Udeid, Qatar. The Backup Program and National Test Center Coordinator reports to and works with the Site Lead in the administration of UMGC programs.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provide academic and administrative support services to prospects and students, and ensure Quality Assurance Standards are met by being available, knowledgeable, courteous and responsive
- Document all student contact through UMGC’s Customer Relations Management System and schedule appropriate follow-up activities
- Provide and maintain open and positive communications with host military Education Services Officer (or equivalent) and respective Education Center staff
- Organize and participate in local Education Fairs, Open Houses, Semester Start-ups, Student Appreciation Days, Local Graduations and other events as needed, professionally representing UMGC
- Track and analyze class enrollments and student interest, as well as local degree progression, to provide input on scheduling; ensure classrooms are provided with adequate space and needed technology for class instruction; be present at the first class session to provide assistance to instructors and students; and assist faculty in obtaining base access to attend class on their assigned installation
- Distribute marketing, advertising, and mass media materials at assigned locations when permissible
- Create and maintain a site(s) specific outreach plan to attain university goals towards recruitment and retention
- Provide National Test Center testing services on a basis that meets community demand while balancing other, outlined duties
- Participate in UMGC staff meetings, professional development activities and training sessions as required
- Track and compile monthly statistics and provide reports as needed
- Maintain appropriate communication with immediate supervisor and other UMGC staff to ensure timely resolution of student issues/escalations
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a U.S. regionally accredited institution or foreign degree equivalent
- Background in customer service
- Able to work in a fast-paced and complex environment with accurate attention to detail
- Possess basic office management and clerical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be self-sponsored, already have a Common Access Card (CAC), Military Orders or Letter of Authorization with primary DoD employer, and maintain clearances in accordance with DoD requirements within the local military community.
- Successful applicants must be able to pass a Department of Defense medical/dental screening, background check, and meet requirements for individual logistic support(ILS). For more information: https://media.defense.gov/2020/Aug/29/2002487210/-1/-1/0/USCENTCOM%20MOD%2015.PDF
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants with a U.S. valid driver’s license
WHO MAY APPLY: Local applicants with individual logistical support (ILS) only. Applicants must be self-sponsored, already have and be able to maintain ILS, meaning that they must possess a U.S. military ID card from an external source, as this position does not offer ILS. For employment eligibility purposes, applicants must qualify for ILS as described in USAREUR Regulation 600-700, Section III, 7-13. Criteria under which applicants qualify for ILS are: must serve the U.S. Forces exclusively; are not stateless persons; are not ordinarily resident in the host nation.
All submissions should include a cover letter and resume. UMGC offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, such as tuition remission, generous leave and healthcare. For detailed benefits information,
The University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMGC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
If you are an external candidate, you will have the option to create an account after you submit your application. Passwords for external accounts must contain 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. Please remember this password, as it will be required to apply to additional jobs.