FIFA World Cup Qatar Jobs 2020-21 FIFA World Cup Jobs in Qatar. FIFA World Cup Qatar Careers portal for FIFA World Cup Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.fifa.com FIFA World Cup Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for FIFA World Cup Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest FIFA World Cup Jobs in Qatar. FIFA World Cup Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire IT Support Specialist. All details of FIFA World Cup Jobs 2020 available on official FIFA World Cup Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know FIFA World Cup Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
FIFA World Cup Qatar Jobs 2020-21 FIFA World Cup Jobs in Qatar
On FIFA World Cup Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire IT Support Specialist job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have IT Degree or equivalent can apply for FIFA World Cup Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. FIFA World Cup Qatar Jobs Salary will be 4518.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
FIFA World Cup Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official FIFA World Cup Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||FIFA World Cup (FIFA World Cup)|
|Name of the Position||IT Support Specialist|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||4518.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
- Provide hands-on first line end-user support as required (digital workplace, network operations…)
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability
- Assist new users with onboarding, induction and trainings
- Resolve IT incidents and fulfil IT service request
- Generation of documents for the knowledge database
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware
- Implement hardware/software installations/upgrades end-users
- Supporting meetings and AV solutions
- Coordinate arrangements for external technical support
- Updating inventory list and performing physical inventory check.
- Monitoring service performance of IT services.
- Following up the tickets escalated to the providers, looking forward the soonest resolution/fulfilment of the tickets.