Fircroft Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Fircroft Jobs in Qatar. Fircroft Qatar Careers portal for Fircroft Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020
www.fircroft.com Fircroft Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Fircroft Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Fircroft Jobs in Qatar. Fircroft Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Shift Leader. All details of Fircroft Jobs 2021 available on official Fircroft Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Fircroft Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Fircroft Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Shift Leader Jobs in Qatar
On Fircroft Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Shift Leader job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have High School or Technician degree can apply for Fircroft Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Fircroft Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 6,890 per month Expected+ Incentive.
Fircroft Qatar Jobs Shift Leader Brief Details According to Official Fircroft Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Fircroft Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Shift Leader Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 6,890 per month Expected+ Incentive|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Candidates who are readily available in Qatar are preferred.
- Qualifications and Experiences Required:
- High School or Technician degree in production and/ or maintenance filed. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Proven experience as a Shift Leader or experience on managing an operation in a shift scheduling production environment.
- 2+ years experience as field operator
- Perform periodic routine operations such as switch-over of filters pumps or equipment start-up and shut-down.
- Report abnormal operation situations to supervisory personnel and management to Plant Manager and prepare a shift activity/ daily production report including production daily volumes, time off requests of workers, daily break down minutes, time off due to maintenance break.. etc.
- Secure and isolate equipment from the process when on-line maintenance is scheduled in coordination with instrumentation and electrical maintenance technicians.
- Ensure first communication line with regards to safety and security with customer operating team, network coordination or other neighbouring production facilities.
- Manage coordination with customer operating team, network coordination or other neighbouring production facilities.
- Operate control panels and system, patrol work area and listen for warning signals and take corrective actions in response in case of any warning signals or emergency.
- Operate control panels and control systems to regulate process parameters in order to ensure the required production and meet customers’ demand.
- Monitor and adjust process parameters to ensure safe operation and product quality /reliability.
- Perform security or safety reporting; participate in root cause analysis of any injury and loss cases.
- Train and develop new comer workers ensuring all necessary safety training and technical instructions are provided to the workers.
- Provide first instructions to visitors and other plant personnel in case of emergency or a site visit.
- Identify emergency situations regarding security and safety of the facility ensuring all HSE&Q instructions are strictly followed by workers in the shift.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 50 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.