Fircroft Qatar Jobs 2022 Fircroft Jobs in Qatar. Fircroft Qatar Careers portal for Fircroft Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 www.fircroft.com Fircroft Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Fircroft Qatar Jobs 2022 can check here latest Fircroft Jobs in Qatar. Fircroft Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Sr Contracts Analyst. All details of Fircroft Jobs 2021 available on official Fircroft Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Fircroft Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Fircroft Qatar Jobs 2022 Sr Contracts Analyst in Qatar
On Fircroft Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Sr Contracts Analyst job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor degree qualification can apply for Fircroft Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Fircroft Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 17,300.00 per Monthly.
Fircroft Qatar Jobs Sr Contracts Analyst Brief Details According to Official Fircroft Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Fircroft Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Sr Contracts Analyst|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 17,300.00 per Monthly|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Sr Contracts Analyst
2. Able to lead and resolve all technical, contractual and commercial queries.
3. Assess commercial risks and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on Tender and Contract delivery program.
4. Conduct commercial bids evaluation and prepare recommendations for various stages of approval from relevant tender committee for award of contract
5. Facilitate bid evaluation process, negotiate prices and contract terms with Bidder to obtain the best value for the Company.
6. Maintain the business line needs/requirements by exercising contract extension options and incorporating additional scope while negotiating the best rates possible with the contractor.
7. Able to Prepare and work on various types of Reports & Data’s required for management from Department perspective.
➢ Good Analytical Skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal) and should be able to perform with minimal supervision
Working days: 5 days per a week
Working hours : 8-10 per day.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.