Mannai Corporation Qatar Jobs 2024 Mannai Corporation Jobs in Qatar. Mannai Corporation Qatar Careers portal for Mannai Corporation Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2024 www.mannai.com Mannai Corporation Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Mannai Corporation Qatar Jobs 2024 can check here latest Mannai Corporation Jobs in Qatar. Mannai Corporation Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Section Head – Commercial & Contracts . All details of Mannai Corporation Jobs 2024 available on official Mannai Corporation Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Mannai Corporation Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Mannai Corporation Qatar Jobs 2024 Section Head – Commercial & Contracts Jobs in Qatar
On Mannai Corporation Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Section Head – Commercial & Contracts job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor degree Qualification can apply for Mannai Corporation Qatar Jobs 2024. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Mannai Corporation Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 28,000.00 per month expected.
Mannai Corporation Qatar Jobs Section Head – Commercial & Contracts Brief Details According to Official Mannai Corporation Qatar Careers Portal
|Name of the Position
|Section Head – Commercial & Contracts
|Jobs in Doha
|QAR 28,000.00 per month
Prepare, review, negotiate and record business contracts on behalf of Mannai E&IM Group. Duties include negotiation and finalization of all types of agreements required by the sub-businesses, researching a contract’s terms, alerting parties to renewals or extensions and tracking all communications between the company and various entities including clients, customers, end users as well as principals and partners.
- Ensuring award and administration of all types of contracts & agreements (supply agreements, subcontracts, distributorships, agency agreements… etc) carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Providing high-level support to internal departments for contract bidding, negotiating, preparation, administration and management and applying an ethical, efficient, risk managed, consistent and cost-effective approach at eve1·y stage of the process.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and serving as the point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Maintaining records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicating and presenting information to E&IM Group management about all contract-related matters.
- Improve and develop current versions of Agreements (supply, Distributorship, subcontract … etc)
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with closeout, extension or renewal according to what is best for the company.
- Solving any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties in coordination with E&IM Group management and internally with the company itself including but not limited to Corporate Legal Depaiiment.
- Collaborating with depaiiment leaders/section heads to set contractual, commercial and operational parameters.
- Meeting, whenever required, with potential clients, vendors, distributors and paiiners to develop a professional relationship and negotiate the term of each agreement.
- Providing a consistent point of contact for both internal employees and external parties to plan, update and execute legal agreements.
- Developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with the policy.
- Ensuring timely submission of payment applications, a notice of variation, and claims on all projects
- Converting most of the operational risks to contractual risks and minimizing the risks through highly competent contracts management.
- Advising the general management team about potential risks, risks evaluation and selection between alternatives for the decision-making process.
- Ensuring to maintain document database on contracts files.
- Coordinating with the legal department for the preparation of court/arbitration cases. Performing any additional task that may be assigned by General Management
- Bachelor of Engineering, Law or Business Administration & Management with experience in contracts management.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) preferred
- Experienced in Legal contracts (supply agreements, subcontracts, distributorships, agency agreements…etc)
- Dynamic and problem solver
- Must be good at negotiating contracts English is a must, Arabic is a good advantage Worked at diversified trading companies Must have excellent communication skills Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure with multitasking.
- Management or administration experience
- Knowledge or awareness of various contracts (Projects supply, Principals agreements, Sub-contract agreements, annual maintenance contracts, distribution…) management.
- Excellent negotiating, communication and documentation skills, confident and strong business acumen, good financial skills, strong attention to details, understanding of legal terminologies
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in contract management in Trading or construction firms.