Sharaka Holdings Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Sharaka Holdings Jobs in Qatar. Sharaka Holdings Qatar Careers portal for Sharaka Holdings Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 www.sharakaholdings.com Sharaka Holdings Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Sharaka Holdings Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Sharaka Holdings Jobs in Qatar. Sharaka Holdings Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Payroll Officer. All details of Sharaka Holdings Jobs 2021 available on official Sharaka Holdings Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Sharaka Holdings Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Sharaka Holdings Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Payroll Officer Jobs in Qatar
On Sharaka Holdings Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Payroll Officer job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree can apply for Sharaka Holdings Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Sharaka Holdings Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 4,310.00 per month Expected.
Sharaka Holdings Qatar Jobs Payroll Officer Brief Details According to Official Sharaka Holdings Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Sharaka Holdings Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Payroll Officer Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 4,310.00 per month Expected.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
2. Verify accuracy of attendance, over time, leave and staff receivables and prepare the payroll
3. Payroll review and verify attendance, over time, leave and staff loan validate and upload the WPS File.
4. Verify & process leave/ travel/ Loan/ Business Trip/ Insurance requests.
5. Prepare Leave payments & Final settlement as per the policies and procedures.
6. Verifying the staff leave/ travel/ Business Trip/ Loan/ Insurance requests
7. Verify & process the accuracy of leave payment & final settlement
8. Update & prepare Salary Revisions/Increment/Entitlement/Bonus letters
9. Prepare D-pay request for new staff.
10. Prepare monthly reports for superior review.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounts /Commerce with at least 5 years’ experience in
- Demonstrating financial management and budgeting skills
- Strong Microsoft office computer skills.
- Ability to operate autonomously in the Compensation and Benefits area
- Attention to detail and numerical ability.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills