THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Jobs 2020-21 THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Jobs in Qatar. THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Careers portal for THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.accor.com THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Jobs in Qatar. THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Shift Engineer. All details of THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Jobs 2020 available on official THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Jobs 2020-21 THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Jobs in Qatar
On THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Shift Engineer job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Knowledge of relevant safety and security procedures or equivalent can apply for THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Jobs Salary will be 57,000.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS (THE HOUSE OF ORIGINALS)|
|Name of the Position||Shift Engineer|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||57,000.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Qualification||Knowledge of relevant safety and security procedures|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
|Last date for Applying||31 Jan 2021|
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Directs and controls all subordinate engineering staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and that guest and company expectations are met
- Maintains facilities and equipment by conducting routine inspections and determining appropriate rectification measures.
- Planning and monitoring with the Asst. Engineer/Asst. Chief engineer the day to day operation efficiently in a timely manner.
- Assists in the preparation of duty rosters, vacation plans and public holiday scheduling.
- Ensures the implementation and follow up of ongoing preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensure a close follow up of inventory procedures and material control.
- Ensures the implementation and follow up of energy conservation programs
Your experience and skills include:
- Conversant with relevant emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of relevant safety and security procedures.
- English language requirements met or exceeded.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/