Orbital Education Jobs 2021 Orbital Education Jobs in Qatar. Orbital Education Careers portal for Orbital Education Inc Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.orbitaled.com Orbital Education Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Orbital Education Jobs 2021 can check here latest Orbital Education Jobs in Qatar. Orbital Education Inc Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Head of Operations. All details of Orbital Education Jobs 2021 available on official Orbital Education Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Orbital Education Job vacancy requirement.
Orbital Education Jobs 2021 Head of Operations Jobs in Qatar
On Orbital Education Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Head of Operations job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Required Qualification can apply for Orbital Education Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Orbital Education Jobs Salary QAR 11,700.00 per month Expected.
Orbital Education Head of Operations Jobs Brief Details According to Official Orbital Education Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Orbital Education|
|Name of the Position||
Head of Operations
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 11,700.00 per month|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
Role Head of Operations School United School International
Direct Reports School Admin & Support Team
Reporting To Executive Principal
Orbital Education Board
You will be primarily responsible for the establishment and development of all non-academic related activities at United
School International, reporting to the Executive Principal and Orbital Education as the school’s Co-owner and operator.
Acting as a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all nonacademic operations to ensure the delivery of high-quality education, whilst adhering to regulatory, budgetary, quality,
and Group standards at all times. The post holder must ensure effective leadership to secure engagement of all
stakeholders in the school, with particular attention to relevant management and delegation of authority agreements.
• Take primary responsibility for managing academic, operations, and staffing budgets across the school.
• Responsible for providing budget projections to assist resource planning. Manage monthly reporting
verses budget to the Executive Principal and Orbital Education, making appropriate recommendations,
with support and approval from Orbital Education and the Chief Finance Officer as appropriate.
• Develop and manage accounts systems to ensure cashflow is managed efficiently.
• Manage the tracking of assets together with the collection of all debtors and managing creditors to
ensure timely payment based on full supporting documentation.
• Manage the finance and procurement team to ensure monthly and annual timetables and objectives are
• Review and confirm monthly debit and credit reports, and other financial reports as required by Orbital
Education, meeting the standards required by our auditors.
• Develop financial management information, utilising benchmarking of key indicators, to identify areas of
relative spend, assess trends, and identify opportunities for improvement. Utilise such management
information to directly advise SLT in respect of opportunities for school and finance development.
• Review and comment on reasons for any significant anomalies in annual, monthly and weekly reports
with delivery to an agreed timetable with Orbital Education.
• Manage the external audit process to timely completion.
• Ensure compliance with any/all funding requirements.
• Ensure finance staff are trained and department is appropriately staffed at all times.
• Manage relationship with bank.
• Manage and control the annual Teaching Resources procurement process.
2. Operations and Administration.
• Work closely with and support the Executive Principal to ensure the school runs smoothly
• Ensure the school makes best use of all resources and assets, through effective planning and the
consideration of all finance and resource implications.
• Work with the Facilities manager (once in place) to ensure the Facilities Management company work to a
high standard and comply with contracted requirements for maintenance, cleaning and security.
• Ensure all schools operating licences are in place and up to date.
• Manage the school support and administrative function, including review of all contractor agreements
and compliance standards, ensuring the provision of specialist advice and guidance to the SLT on national
and local guidelines / policy and statute.
• Manage and review all external contractor agreements and compliance standards ensuring legal
compliance and appropriate levels of insurance are in place.
• Coordinate and effectively manage renewal of school insurance policies including public liability,
employer’s liability and property insurance.
• Oversee procurement policy & procedures in respect of pricing, competing bids, quality control &
• Act as point of contact for students and parents in respect of operational issues. Responsible for
delivering the highest levels of customer service.
• Coordinate operational and administrative support across the school.
• Ensure the highest levels of Health & Safety and security are adhered to at all times.
• Provide and develop standard operating procedures to standardise administration, support staff
capabilities, and realise efficiencies.
• Manage external After School activities provision and the use of sports facilities outside school hours.
• Manage the provision of support services (such as school bus & canteen services by external contractor).
• Assess non-academic staff capabilities and ensure each have a training and development plan, which
realise development opportunities.
3. Strategic & Project Management
• Work in conjunction with the Executive Principal to achieve the strategic aims of the school.
• Act as Project Lead for all non-academic projects at the school, concluding ongoing start up projects.
• Responsible for operationalising strategic plans relating to non-academic operations, ensuring that all key
milestones are achieved.
• Contribute towards the development and integration of the School Development Plan, leading on aspects
of the plan where appropriate and directed by the Executive Principal.
• Provide operational feedback and advice on strategic plans to support development.
• Work with the school Leadership Team to develop long term development goals and plans for school
growth and membership of key international bodies.
4. Human Resources
• Support the development of medium and long term staffing requirement plans which meet the school’s
growth plans, while meeting budget expectations without compromising on quality.
• Manage the production, authorisation and payment of monthly payroll and benefits; salary, statutory
benefits and tax payments, & health insurance policies for staff.
• Support and co-ordinate the recruitment of all new non-academic staff as led by the departmental lead.
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and best practice across the school, ensuring that all staff
recruitment, pre-employment background checks, hiring, leaver information, promotions and disciplinary
actions are appropriately managed, documented and coordinated by the HR department.
• Ensure that all safeguarding procedures are in place and adhered to, particularly in relation to the Single
Central Record (DBS checks etc).
• With support from the Group HR Manager, create and revise job descriptions and manage the policy
review cycle as necessary.
• Source and manage the provision of staff housing within approved levels and to the highest standards.
• Ensure safe working practices are adopted by all employees and policies and procedures maintain a safe
working environment as in line with Corporate Health, safety and Welfare policy, departmental policies
and codes of practice.
5. Information Technology
• Work with the IT Administrator to set goals and manage objectives for IT staff service levels within Group
• Plan and manage the procurement of all IT equipment in conjunction with the IT Administrator.
• Ensure IT staff provides timely and quality educational support, managing and maintaining service levels
and standards of service.
• Work with the Group Head of IT, the Executive Principal, and central finance colleagues to support
management of IT within budget.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
• Degree or post graduate degree qualified.
• Accounting qualifications or business management qualifications desirable.
• Extensive experience managing and supporting multiple functions such as finance, operations, and HR.
• Strong preference for recent GCC experience within a larger company, preferably a large school within the Middle
East with understanding of Islam and Arab culture in the GCC.
• Desirable although not essential, previous school start up experience
• Strong knowledge of education administration processes and practices.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experienced in promoting and delivering excellence and outstanding outcomes, with a proven track record of
effective budget and cost management.
• Able to quickly operationalise and implement strategic development plans.
• IT skills – Advanced Excel, Proficient use of Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
• Exceptional Leadership: An inspirational and innovative leader who can secure full engagement of staff and other
• Analytical, creative and flexible: A problem solver with strong decision-making skills and critical thinking, but with
the ability to adapt and change where required.
• Accountable: Takes ownership and responsibility for decisions and sets standards to act as a role model.
• Strong Communicator: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, which aid
promote engagement and actively promote the school.
• Team Worker: Ability to work as a strong team leader and team member as required.
• Commercially astute: Strong commercial awareness in an educational setting, able to deliver against set budgets
and plan resource needs for the school.
• Resilient: Demonstrates resilience to respond to challenge.
Orbital Education Jobs 2021 Executive Principal Jobs in Qatar
On Orbital Education Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Executive Principal job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Required qualification can apply for Orbital Education Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Orbital Education Jobs Salary QAR 1354.00 per month Expected.
Orbital Education Executive Principal Jobs Brief Details According to Official Orbital Education Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Orbital Education|
|Name of the Position|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 1354.00 per month Expected|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic school leader, seeking an exciting new opportunity to join and shape the development of a brand new British International school? If so, you will be interested in this fantastic opportunity to join United School International.
The school is a result of a joint venture agreement between United Development Company, a highly successful Qatari public company and developer of the Pearl, and Orbital Education, a leading British education company specialising in delivering an enhanced English National Curriculum to an internationally diverse student population.
United School International will be the first school on the Pearl, a development built on land reclaimed from the Arabian Gulf connected to the city of Doha bay a four-lane causeway. Because of its position, its beautiful architecture and facilities, it is the most desirable location for both expatriate and local Qatari families in the city of Doha. There is a combination of spacious high-rise apartments and luxurious villas currently housing a population of 33,000. When finally completed in two years’ time this will have risen to around 50,000.
The school will accommodate up to 2,600 students from 3 to 18 years old and will become the second major school in the city of Doha to be established by Orbital Education. The Executive Principal will work with the Orbital team on all aspects of the pre-operational stages of development through to opening in August 2022.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an intelligent, ambitious, and energetic Senior Leader, to impact and shape the delivery of international education by leading the start-up and development of a high quality education establishment in the Pearl-Qatar, Doha.
The School will be linked, via the Orbital Education Group, to many schools across the globe, facilitating collaboration on an international scale, wider development possibilities, as well as enhanced opportunities for future International career development.
To find out more about the school, including school images, please visit; https://orbitaled.com/our-schools
About the person
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Principal, Head Teacher, or Senior School Leader, who will work with the Orbital team on all aspects of the pre-operational stages of development through to full operational leadership from August 2022 onwards. As part of this process, the Executive Principal will have the opportunity to be involved with and lead on the recruitment of the school’s founding staff and therefore able to select and develop their own team.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of outstanding senior educational leadership, preferably with experience in British style international schools, and in the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC). Experience of school start-up will be a major advantage.
They will be a visionary, strategic leader and a committed team player who demonstrates a collaborative approach to working with others. You should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with all of the schools’ stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working within the GCC
- An understanding of Islamic and Arab culture
- Experience with start-up schools and an understanding of the challenges involved in such a project
- A proven track record of achievement in senior leadership positions in educational institutions
- Substantial experience of working in a British international school environment outside the UK in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural setting
- Comfortable interacting at a corporate and board level with the ability to lead change and achieve sustained improvements through engagement with key stakeholders
- A passion and a drive for excellence at all levels
Benefits of working at an Orbital Education School
Orbital Education focuses on delivering the very best in British education to its students around the globe. It’s an expanding group with schools already in Spain, Hungary, Slovenia, China, Russia, Ecuador and the Middle East, with exciting plans to develop new schools across the globe.
Key reasons to work at an Orbital Education School include:
1. Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and students worldwide
2. Enhanced professional development opportunities, through partnerships with specialist learning providers to offer recognised and accredited professional development programmes.
3. Opportunities for both career development and movement within the group, providing opportunity to see the world whilst progressing an attractive and rewarding career.
Living and working in Doha
As the capital city of Qatar, Doha is home to around two million residents, with a huge International community supporting a vibrant and diverse culture. Known for its spectacular modern buildings and cultural heritage, Doha has been recently named as one of the Seven New Wonder Cities in the World.
The weather is good all year round with high temperatures in the summer months. There are excellent education facilities, transportation and amenities across the city, and multitude of leisure activities available to fill your free time; ranging from opportunities to explore the vast desert, to visiting the country’s many shopping malls, beaches, cultural festivals and sporting events. Doha is preparing to host the first Football World Cup to be held in the Middle East in 2022 with new stadiums already completed and others still under construction.
The Process and how to apply
If this opportunity excites you, and you would be enthused by the opportunity to lead and develop our school, we would welcome an application from you.
Your application should be submitted by email and should include a CV with a photograph, a letter of application detailing how you feel your skills and experience meet those contained within the role profile. You should also include the names and email contacts of three referees, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer.
Applications should submitted to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd April 2021, however early applications are requested as we anticipate significant interest in this position and shortlisting will take place without delay on a rolling basis.
Initial selection interviews with qualified candidates will take place via MS Teams on a rolling basis as applications are received. Final stage interviews will take place once a strong final shortlist of candidates has been identified.
Due to anticipated levels of interest we regret that we will not be able to feedback to all candidates. Therefore, if you have not heard from us prior to 1st June 2021, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Orbital Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for this post.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.