Swisslog Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Swisslog Jobs in Qatar. Swisslog Qatar Careers portal for Swisslog Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.swisslog.com Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Swisslog Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Swisslog Jobs in Qatar. Swisslog Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Field Service Engineer. All details of Swisslog Jobs 2020 available on official Swisslog Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Swisslog Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Swisslog Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Swisslog Jobs in Qatar
On Swisslog Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Field Service Engineer job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Technical / commercial knowledge or equivalent can apply for Swisslog Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Swisslog Qatar Jobs Salary will be 6660.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
Swisslog Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official Swisslog Qatar Careers Portal
|Name of the Position||Field Service Engineer|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||6,660.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Qualification||Technical / commercial knowledge.|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and outpatient pharmacies.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – QATAR
- Provides efficient quality service to customers with prompt service and response
- Performs periodic inspection and preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and systems installed at customer premises
Technical / commercial knowledge
- Attends to breakdowns of assigned customers promptly upon receipt of customer call. If the Customer Service Engineer cannot attend to the breakdown immediately, he must inform to his team leader.
- Maintain and troubleshoots equipment or system failure
- Repairs or replaces faulty parts
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment at work place / customer premises
- Maintains proper record of service, repairs, or parts replaced in a job sheets / maintenance checklists for each equipment or system maintained at site and in the office
Team work and integrity
- Submits monthly maintenance reports and any other necessary reports
- Reports any abnormality of the performance or diagnostic of the equipment, system, or work place to the Head of Customer Service for immediate action
- Maintains cordial relation with customer and general public
- Good Customer Care service skills including being able to communicate at all levels
- Pro-active approach
Swisslog offers challenging work in an environment with a global network as well as a competitive base wage and fringe benefits. The joint efforts of our employees ensure the development and delivery of the best solutions for our customers.