Qatar Fertiliser Jobs 2020-21 Qatar Fertiliser Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Fertiliser Careers portal for Qatar Fertiliser Inc Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.qp.com.qa Qatar Fertiliser Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Qatar Fertiliser Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Qatar Fertiliser Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Fertiliser Inc Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Group Leader-Centre of Excellence. All details of Qatar Fertiliser Jobs 2021 available on official Qatar Fertiliser Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Qatar Fertiliser Job vacancy requirement.
Qatar Fertiliser Jobs 2020-21 Group Leader-Centre of Excellence Jobs in Qatar
On Qatar Fertiliser Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Group Leader-Centre of Excellence job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree can apply for Qatar Fertiliser Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Qatar Fertiliser Jobs Salary QAR 5,970 per month Expected.
Qatar Fertiliser Group Leader-Centre of Excellence Jobs Brief Details According to Official Qatar Fertiliser Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Qatar Fertiliser|
|Name of the Position||
Group Leader-Centre of Excellence
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,970 per month|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, the primary purpose of this role and objective is to lead the Supply chain Center of Excellence team focused on developing and deploying best in class programs enabling Qafco Supply Chain transformation journey. The role will require strong collaboration within the Procurement, contracting and material management team, as well as develop and improve cross functional integration with all stakeholders.
The CoE Lead will assess performance, identify improvement initiatives, and coordinate execution of improvement initiatives across all pillars of the supply chain including :
- Procurement strategy
- Spend analysis
- Category management
- Sourcing strategy
- Collaborative planning
- P2P process
- Technology and enablers
- Inventory management
- Supplier relation
- Key performance indicators
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Sets strategic direction for Supply chain Center of Excellence (CoE). Plans out programs and executes implementation to realize best in class performance as a Supply chain function.
- Lead a collaborative team of supply chain experts and data analysis to conduct supply chain improvement studies that provide meaningful, data-driven insights
- Builds return-on-investment justification and aligns Supply chain and key stakeholder groups to CoE strategies and deployment plans.
- Lead the Supplier Relationship Management program deployment enabling Qafco to identify, cultivate, and develop suppliers that can become strategic partners.
- Drives and embeds strategic programs such as New Product Development engagement to bring value creation for Qafco through supplier collaboration and access to new technology / innovation for Materials, Services and Processes.
- Ensure tools, processes in place and training content is developed to enable Qafco strategic sourcing framework and embed Strategic Category Management.
- Leads development of the continuous improvement efforts, enhance the process , systems, controls and policies.
- Risk Management of the supply chain function and to ensure Compliance as per defined internal controls and policies
- Leads efforts in procurement and supply chain technology, ensuring best-in-class tools are leveraged. Build and deploy roadmap with Supply Chain IT.
- Drive adoption of best practices via collaboration and continuous improvement methodology, bringing external and internal benchmarks.
- Ensuring efficient and effective Procure-To-Pay processes/tools.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Drive balanced scorecard for supply chain CoE and actively manage overall performance to achieve desired targets
- Continually liaise with other business functions to create value to our customers and break barriers between supply chain and the rest of the organization
Education Qualification Required
Years Of Experience 15
Additional Information The Supply Chain COE Lead would be the Leader for the following programs and tools:
Strategic Category Management
- Spend Analysis
- Capability development
Supplier Relationship Management:
- Collaboration & innovation
- New product development engagement
Procurement Policies and Procedures:
- Compliance & controls
- Risk management
- Contract management
- Develop and deploy Procurement capability assessments and gap analysis
- Define and develop global Procurement capability framework in collaboration with the KC Supply Chain University
o Establishing a clear P2P program, improving operational efficiency across Procurement
o Develop the vision and strategy to define the future Procurement Operations
o Automation of Procurement processes and reporting
o Operations Excellence:
o Technology and Enablers
o ERP Enhancement
o E-procurement Tools
o Buyer & Supplier portal development
- Demonstrated leadership skill and experience leading cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated facilitation skills
- Cross-functional knowledge throughout the supply chain
- Able to lead and manage with ambiguity and autonomy
- Ability to question and challenge assumptions; interrogating existing practices to drive improvement; ability to observe existing business practice, to inform new practices and refine.
- Consistent track record of delivering results while creating/maintaining a continuous improvement culture.
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization driving collaboration across businesses and functions
- Experience with ERP system operation and capability and E-Procurement
- Cross cultural effectiveness