Banyan Tree Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Banyan Tree Jobs in Qatar. Banyan Tree Qatar Careers portal for Banyan Tree Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.banyantree.com Banyan Tree Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Banyan Tree Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Banyan Tree Jobs in Qatar. Banyan Tree Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Reception Agent. All details of Banyan Tree Jobs 2020 available on official Banyan Tree Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Banyan Tree Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Banyan Tree Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Banyan Tree Jobs in Qatar
On Banyan Tree Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Reception Agent job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Prior experience working with Opera or a related system or equivalent can apply for Banyan Tree Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Banyan Tree Qatar Jobs Salary will be 3196 QAR Monthly Expected.
Banyan Tree Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official Banyan Tree Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Banyan Tree (Banyan Tree)|
|Name of the Position||Reception Agent|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||3196 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- organized and detail oriented
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.