Qatargas Qatar Jobs 2021 Qatargas Jobs in Qatar. Qatargas Qatar Careers portal for Qatargas Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.qatargas.com Qatargas Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Qatargas Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest Qatargas Jobs in Qatar. Qatargas Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Operations Specialist. All details of Qatargas Jobs 2021 available on official Qatargas Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Qatargas Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Qatargas Qatar Jobs 2021 Operations Specialist Jobs in Qatar
On Qatargas Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Operations Specialist job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent can apply for Qatargas Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Qatargas Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 205434.00 per year expected.
Qatargas Qatar Jobs Operations Specialist Brief Details According to Official Qatargas Qatar Careers Portal
|Name of the Position||Operations Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 205434.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
2. Advises the Asset on Operations Readiness requirements, including Commissioning, Start-Up and early operation, for plant changes and projects executed in the Asset area.
3. Advises on the approach for opportunity identification, best practise implementation, priority setting, alignment across functions, and alignment with the organization’s objectives. Measures achievements against corporate objectives through Asset KPIs to ensure that performance is and remains consistent with Organizational targets and that operations are at or moving towards pacesetter levels.
4. Ensures the follow up of all abnormal operating conditions of the plant. Leads the identification of problem areas, or operating areas requiring change or alteration of a technical nature to meet varying operating conditions, determines severity of problems and develop solutions.
5. Creates and coordinates two-way dissemination of lessons learned with other assets, shareholders and organisations. Tracks and follows up on the status of Action Plans implementation. Disseminates learning points ensuring the organization learns and develops.
6. Builds, develops and enhances data on Plant process and equipment performance and abnormalities, ensuring technical best practices are implemented and followed across the Asset. Liaises with Maintenance and Engineering personnel to review process studies for Plant Events.
7. Engineering, technical support and Reservoir & Production co-ordinator for the Asset. Operations interface with Subject Matter Experts, either within Qatargas or in shareholder organisations.
8. Facilitate the development of Asset Annual Business Plan including annual budget support, asset KPIs, Asset Objectives, asset governance review, and report the overall asset stewardship performance to ensure asset is meeting the corporate objectives.
9. Manages Asset Issue Register monitoring and follow up including MOC tracking, Projects Status, Safety Performance, audits follow-up, SSCR control and tracking, CAR follow-up to achieve asset performance target. Ensures cascading of procedure modifications and MOCs to the all field staff to ensure effective communication and awareness of changes.
10. Supports Risk Screening reviews, Formal Risk Assessments; participates in RCFAs, MOCs and Design Reviews; develops and maintains risk register; participates in Safety investigations as required.