PWC Qatar Jobs 2020-21 PWC Jobs in Qatar. PWC Qatar Careers portal for PricewaterhouseCoopers Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.pwc.com PWC Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for PWC Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest PWC Jobs in Qatar. PricewaterhouseCoopers Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire IFS – IT – Local Support Associate. All details of PWC Jobs 2020 available on official PWC Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know PWC Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
PWC Qatar Jobs 2020-21 PWC Jobs in Qatar
On PWC Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire IFS – IT – Local Support Associate job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent can apply for PWC Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. PWC Qatar Jobs Salary will be 3500.00-15000.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
PWC Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official PWC Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)|
|Name of the Position||IFS – IT – Local Support Associate|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||3500.00-15000.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
PricewaterhouseCoopers Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Operations Support team monitors the overall quality of our service. As a part of the team, you’ll be the primary contact for ensuring the quality of our services is maintained while also considering better ways to provide the same service in a more cost efficient manner and keeping customer satisfaction with our services high.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Jobs Primary duties and responsibilities
▪ Abide by the budget set for the department.
▪ Manage the local IT purchases and maintain a log file of all expenditures.
▪ LAN: responsible for maintaining the operational effectiveness of infrastructure, account management, moves/adds/changes, troubleshooting, and ongoing enhancements to the LAN.
▪ WAN: maintain the connection between the office and the WAN, coordinates actions with both local and global teams.
▪ Assist in the management of Electronic Mail: manages user accounts and performs basic troubleshooting.
▪ Software distribution/support: distribute firm supported software packages and upgrades to staff as necessary, and provides ongoing support in alignment with firm policies.
▪ Hardware support: may perform repairs but mainly facilitates repair with outsource-vendor and manufacturer.
▪ Voice mail/video conferencing: support operations of systems, performs troubleshooting, and makes changes to each system.
▪ Corporate roll outs: coordinates, support, and/or distributes new firm supported products.
▪ Service Desk: Manages and resolves tickets delegated or escalated by IT Service Desk (Remote Support) Responsible for tracking the reported problem and resolution, and escalates to L2 support as appropriate.
▪ Manage and perform service requests Set-up end user’s devices.
▪ Serve as point of contact for staff for computer technology information and standards guidance.
▪ Responsible for delivery of Technology Support in line with the approved technology processes, procedures and support scripts.
▪ Flags issues for which appropriate script solutions are not available to End User Experience Specialist.
▪ Coordinate with other team members in the completion of assigned project.
▪ Assist client staff in formal and informal sessions on the use of current products.
▪ Manage, resolve and escalate IT incidents as required.
▪ Setup and operate local data centers and other IT infrastructure.
▪ Conduct IT Inductions Sessions.
Learning and Growth
▪ Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross functional relationships as needed.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
PricewaterhouseCoopers Careers Jobs Education
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
▪ Fluency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage.
▪ 4+ years of relevant work experience in the technical environment.
Knowledge & Skills
▪ Sound diagnostic and analytical skills.
▪ Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision.
▪ Ability to work in a team environment.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?