Curio Collection Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Curio Collection Jobs in Qatar. Curio Collection Qatar Careers portal for Curio Collection Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 www.hilton.com Curio Collection Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Curio Collection Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Curio Collection Jobs in Qatar. Curio Collection Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Guest Service Agent / Associate. All details of Curio Collection Jobs 2021 available on official Curio Collection Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Curio Collection Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Curio Collection Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Guest Service Agent / Associate Jobs in Qatar
On Curio Collection Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Guest Service Agent / Associate job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have required qualification can apply for Curio Collection Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Curio Collection Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 3,277.00 per month Expected.
Curio Collection Qatar Jobs Guest Service Agent / Associate Brief Details According to Official Curio Collection Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Curio Collection Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Guest Service Agent / Associate Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 3,277.00 per month Expected.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Hotel AlRayyan – Curio ‘A Collection by Hilton’
A Guest Service Agent provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Service Agent, you will serve on the Front Office Team, to provide services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Guest Service Agent truly influences the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
Guest Service Agents serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Conflict resolution experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
: Day Job
: Team Member
: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office