Power International Holding Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Power International Holding Jobs in Qatar. Power International Holding Qatar Careers portal for Power International Holding Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 www.sharakaholdings.com Power International Holding Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Power International Holding Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Power International Holding Jobs in Qatar. Power International Holding Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Facilities Management Supervisor. All details of Power International Holding Jobs 2021 available on official Power International Holding Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Power International Holding Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Power International Holding Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Facilities Management Supervisor Jobs in Qatar
On Power International Holding Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Facilities Management Supervisor job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Diploma in in any Engineering related discipline can apply for Power International Holding Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Power International Holding Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 3,970.00 per month Expected.
Power International Holding Qatar Jobs Facilities Management Supervisor Brief Details According to Official Power International Holding Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Power International Holding Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Facilities Management Supervisor Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 3,970.00 per month Expected.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
The Facilities Management Supervisor is responsible to manage a self‐directing, multi‐skilled team to maximize operational availability and efficiency of Facilities Operations to achieve internal and external requirements. This position is responsible in monitoring Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) approved by Facilities Management, by reviewing reports, schedules, spare parts required to avoid major breakdown in equipment’s, buildings and to provide efficient service to business partners.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Manages the overall effective and economical use of subordinate personnel, equipment, materials and methods to meet construction, modification, maintenance, and quality standards of the physical plant.
- Leads the planning of the overall use of assigned personnel and other resources (i.e., equipment, facilities, materials and tools of the organization to accomplish work operations.
- Reviews of the equipment deficiencies and take corrective action
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of applicable safety requirements – Knowledge in dairy principles and processes.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures for reporting purposes
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Knowledge of building systems, trades and materials including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, painting, flooring and grounds
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance scheduling techniques.
- Skills in the operation of technical equipment and detection devices.
- Skills in collecting and analyzing complex data.
- 3 to 5 years of job experience
- Diploma in in any Engineering related discipline (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical)