Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs 2020-21 Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs in Qatar. Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Careers portal for Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Inc Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.amnm.com Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs in Qatar. Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Inc Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Patient Service Representative – Call Center. All details of Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs 2021 available on official Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Job vacancy requirement.
Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs 2020-21 Patient Service Representative – Call Center Jobs in Qatar
On Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Patient Service Representative – Call Center job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Associate Diploma/ Degree And Good Experience can apply for Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Jobs Salary QAR 6200.00 per month Expected.
Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Patient Service Representative – Call Center Jobs Brief Details According to Official Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Alfardan Medical with Northwestern Medicine|
|Name of the Position||
Patient Service Representative – Call Center
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Lusail|
|Salary||QAR 6200.00 per month|
|Qualification||Associate Diploma/ Degree|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
The Patient Service Representative – Call Center serves as the initial and primary point of contact between patients and the Clinic primarily managing the appointments and customer service maintaining high level confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
Including but not limited to: register patients, obtain patient demographics, insurance information, verify eligibility, answer queries, maintain patients check in & out records and billing.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Greets patients and visitors, determines nature/ purpose of visit and directs them accordingly and answers queries on telephone.
- Respond to telephonic/internet enquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
- Generate Appointments for the patients
- Schedule patient appointments and procedures in a timely manner that most efficiently utilizes the time and clinical resources.
- Coordinate and communicate schedules with required clinics/referral staff.
- Contact patients within 24 hours after receiving the orders from clinics.
- Compile all necessary reports, forms, documents in timely manners.
- Work your orders and assist your colleagues to ensure daily task completions.
- Attend regular meetings with the clinic manager and your lead and referral staff to ensure all work is done effectively and accurately.
- Provides information about Clinic, such as location of departments/offices, employees within the organization or services provided.
- May Complete patients’ registration, including demographic and insurance information and verifies eligibility prior to services being rendered. Following established policies, procedures and workflows related to cash and insurance patients.
- Coordination with various departments within the facility to ensure patient care at its best.
- Complete knowledge and ability to make necessary appointments and return appointments as required
- Serves as back-up to Scheduler as business needs demand.
- Discusses with patients all required department Forms, ascertains signatures, scan and enter Forms in the system.
- Validates referrals and/or pre-authorizations for services are obtained and approved prior to services. Prepares all necessary forms & reports required.
- Requests and collects payments for services. Enters payments into system, provides receipts/invoices, opens/closes daily cash drawer. Reconciles daily collections and prepares deposit following all Clinic procedures.
- Attends to all incoming department mail. Scans and distributes in required time frames as defined procedures and workflows.
- Participates in departmental meetings, training courses and related in-service educational programs as assigned.
- Performs other duties as and when assigned.
- Adheres to established departmental policies & procedures, workflows and initiates action, to attend patients, as per established procedures.
- Collaborates with staff in all departments, including their assigned department, billing, finance and other operational areas.
- Meets established minimum productivity and quality standards for each encounter type.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in the healthcare settings (Qatar Private Medical Centers / Hospital experience preferred)
- Basic experience of medical coding.
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Basic understanding of insurance
- Basic understanding medical terminologies.
- Basic knowledge of handling calls
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, physicians, management, staff and other customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent networking, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including the ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking and creativity when resolving customer issues.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyze data for decision making purposes.
- Strong computer skills, including Electronic Health Record System(s), Microsoft Office, Outlook and database entry.
- Good typing speed of 40 WPM
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and monitors own work for accuracy
- Fluent English speaker and knowledge of Arabic
- Able to work in shifts, weekends and on public holidays with extended hours based on work requirements
Essential: Associate Diploma/ Degree preferable in Communications / Customer Service/Basic Finance
Results Driven: Consistently delivers concrete, relevant results.
Collaborative: Demonstrates ability to work across functions and projects in a spirit of candor, trust and respect.
Energizing Others: Openly shares and communicates enthusiasm and commitment to our mission.
Judgment: Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.