Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Al Udeid Air Base Jobs in Qatar. Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Careers portal for Al Udeid Air Base Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.qatar.governmentjobs.guru Al Udeid Air Base Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Al Udeid Air Base Jobs in Qatar. Al Udeid Air Base Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Driver. All details of Al Udeid Air Base Jobs 2020 available on official Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Al Udeid Air Base Jobs in Qatar
On Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Driver job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have High school diploma or equivalent preferred OR Minimum three (3) years driving experience or equivalent can apply for Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Jobs Salary will be 1314.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official Al Udeid Air Base Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Al Udeid Air Base (Al Udeid Air Base)|
|Name of the Position||Driver|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||1314.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent preferred OR Minimum three (3) years driving experience|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
- Drives DI vehicle, transporting passenger to/from assigned destination.
- Adheres to all local driving laws, ensuring safety of passenger and vehicle.
- Maintains vehicle in a safe and clean condition at all times per contract requirements.
- Checks and reports the level of all routine fluids (including fuel) on a daily basis prior to driving a vehicle for the first time of each shift.
- Performs minor repairs on vehicles to ensure safety and continuous operation, such as replacement of batteries or jump starting vehicles and replacing tires.
- Performs other job duties such as moving of property, cleaning of facilities, and loading vehicles.
- Maintains vehicle log and submits daily vehicle deficiencies to supervisor. A safety check and inspection of every vehicle must be done at beginning of every shift.
- Performs other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge to perform minor repairs of vehicle.
- Ability to operate vehicles equipped with manual transmission
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to drive at night with no visual impairments that would cause a safety hazard.
- Customer oriented with ability to work through difficult situations while providing superb customer support.
- Additional knowledge and skills may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum three (3) years driving experience, preferably with other international organizations.
- Additional experience and education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
- Position requires a CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, austere working environment.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.