Comsip Doha Jobs 2021 Comsip Jobs in Doha, Qatar Comsip Doha Careers portal for Comsip Jobs. Doha Government Jobs 2021 www.comsip.fr/en Comsip Job Vacancy Website.
Doha Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Comsip Doha Jobs 2021 can check here latest Comsip Jobs in Doha. Comsip Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Commissioning Site Leader. All details of Comsip Jobs 2021 available on official Comsip Doha Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Comsip Doha Job vacancy requirement.
Comsip Doha Jobs 2021 Commissioning Site Leader Jobs in Doha
On Comsip Doha Careers official website currently published a new Doha Jobs notification for hire Commissioning Site Leader job vacancy in Doha. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree And Good Experience can apply for Comsip Doha Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Comsip Doha Jobs Salary will be QAR 7,500.00 Per Month expected.
Comsip Doha Jobs Commissioning Site Leader Brief Details According to Official Comsip Doha Careers Portal
|Name of the Position||Commissioning Site Leader|
|Salary||QAR 7,500.00 Per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
- Assist the MP FOPS Commissioning Manager in preparing high level Commissioning procedures/documents and all necessary elements for the future EPCIC Call for Tenders.
- Assist and support the Commissioning Manager in supervising EPCC Contractor activities linked to the Commissioning of the well head platforms and associated Brownfield additional equipment, in both preparation and execution phases.
- Supervise the Company Commissioning Team during Onshore/Offshore phases.
- Manage in the future a team of Commissioning discipline specialists and an ICAPS/Completion coordination Team and interface with both Construction and Field Operations Teams (Staff supervised: up to 20 people during Offshore and multi-project phases)
BASIC ENGINEERING PHASE
- To draft the pre-commissioning and commissioning philosophy, identify a preliminary systems/sub-system break-down and list of operational tests, participates to the preparation of a preliminary start-up sequence.
- To review the EPCIC contract (agreement and exhibits) to make sure all Commissioning related scope and contractual elements are in place before Award.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
- To review and approve the Commissioning Management procedures (handover, interfaces, punch list, organization, spare parts, HSE etc.).
- To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers prepared by Contractor (including ICAPS database, Operational Test Procedures).
- To coordinate the activities of the Company Commissioning Team mobilized during this period.
- To participate or ensure Commissioning participation to FAT of major/critical equipment as required.
- To prepare the overall Commissioning plan.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (ONSHORE + OFFSHORE)
- To promote/ensure safety within the Commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and Permit to Work system are implemented by the Commissioning Team.
- To witness and monitor the pre-commissioning activities performed by the Contractor and countersign all pre-commissioning dossiers at Ready for Commissioning (RFC) status.
- To control all Commissioning activities performed by Contractor.
- To ensure proper control of Commissioning activities (progress vs planning, punch list follow-up..) and recommend any necessary corrective actions.
- To report immediately any unexpected event that may impact the Commissioning or Start-Up of the platforms.
- To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers after completion of Commissioning activities and sign the AOC and transfer certificates.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15-20 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.