Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs 2021 Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs in Qatar. Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Careers portal for Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.dohainstitute.edu.qa Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs in Qatar. Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Senior Officer – Research and Grants . All details of Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs 2021 available on official Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs 2021 Senior Officer – Research and Grants Jobs in Qatar
On Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Senior Officer – Research and Grants job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Master’s degree can apply for Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 20,250.00 per month expected.
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs Senior Officer – Research and Grants Brief Details According to Official Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Senior Officer – Research and Grants|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 20,250.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Position: Senior Officer/Officer – Research and Grants
Department: Research and Grants
– Support the administrative management of research projects funded internally and externally pre and post-awar
– Ensure compliance with relevant policies regarding research objectivity, avoidance of conflicts of interest, and human subject research ethics.
– Support the tracking, organization and analysis of DI research outputs – contribute to dissemination activities internally and externally
– Assist pre-award activities to include the organization and administrative set up of faculty research proposals — this includes budget composition, and ensuring adherence to sponsor requirements
– Inform faculty of research funding opportunities, and providing assistance/support as appropriate during the submission process
– Contribute to the administrative management of internally and externally funded research projects to include budget, cash flow and schedule
– Contribute as appropriate to the work of the DI Institutional Review Board (IRB)
– Assist the DI-IRB Coordinator with organizing applications, and conducting human subject research ethics training to researchers as appropriate.
– Contribute to the management and development of the DI research outputs database, and conduct regular analysis of impact in accordance with international standards
– Assist with organizing department events, writing department publications and content on the DI website
– Other tasks as directed by the Director of the Department
– Master’s degree in a relevant field
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate (desirable)
– Certified IRB Professional (CIP) certificate (desirable)
Knowledge and Experience:
– A minimum of 4 years experience in research and grants administration or similar field
– Excellent understanding of academic research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative), and background of working with academics especially in the Social Sciences and Humanities
– Practical experience and knowledge of human subject research ethics or experience working in an IRB Office
– Excellent understanding of Academic journal impact factor, rankings and associated metrics
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English
– Excellent skills with MS Office products especially MS Excel
– Impeccable attention to detail, even while working under pressure
– The ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects in different functional domains while adhering to demanding deadlines
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs 2021 Open Rank Faculty Position (Assistant – Associate) Jobs in Qatar
On Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Open Rank Faculty Position (Assistant – Associate) job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Required Qualification from a recognized Program or Department of Comparative Literature can apply for Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs Salary will be 7,750 QAR.
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Open Rank Faculty Position (Assistant – Associate) Jobs Brief Details According to Official Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Open Rank Faculty Position (Assistant – Associate)|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Job Type||Institute Jobs in Qatar|
Teaching courses related to public diplomacy and international cooperation field; in addition to observing and assessing students’ progress and assignments according to the DI educational policies.
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies (DI) seeks applications for faculty (open rank) for its Executive Master in Diplomatic Studies and International Cooperation (EMDSIC). We seek specialists in International Relations, diplomacy, and related fields. The accepted candidate will be appointed in the Public Policy Program in the School and will oversee the EMDSIC.
Founded in Doha, Qatar the DI is an independent institute for public interest that responds to the needs of the Arab region by integrating graduate teaching and learning with scientific research in the fields of Public Administration, Public Policy, Development Economics, and Social Sciences and Humanities. The DI is licensed as a national institution of higher education by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Qatar.
Part of the School of Public Administration and Development Economics (SPADE), and in coordination with The Diplomatic Institute in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, State of Qatar, the Executive Master of Public Diplomacy and International Cooperation prepares and qualifies students who work in the diplomatic fields in the Ministry, official representations in regional and international organizations, official envoys and workers in international mediation to deal with the world of international and diplomatic relations with its political and cultural ramifications. Moreover, it introduces the students to legal instruments, and enables them to fully comprehend diplomatic work tools as a written (international law, treaties) and non-written (international norms) forms, in the service of the national interest of the State of Qatar in its bilateral and multilateral relations.
– The successful applicants should be able to teach in at least two substantive areas in public diplomacy and international cooperation, and related fields. Therefore, we encourage all applicants to specify the subjects of the courses they have taught/or have an interest in teaching.
– Applicants should also serve in intra and interdisciplinary teaching, research, and related activities, such as academic mentorship, and supervision of students’ capstone projects.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
We seek candidates who will make significant contributions in one or more of the following areas of teaching and research:
– foreign policy and Diplomacy.
– International Law.
– International Organizations
Applicants must show evidence of excellence in teaching and research in line with the Doha Institutes’ priorities of delivering internationally recognized graduate degree programs and securing key accreditations.
Applicants for all positions must have earned a Ph.D. in International Relations or related fields from internationally recognized academic institutions. The area of interest includes a; foreign policy, and Diplomacy, international law; mediation and negotiations; and international organizations. Applicants must have published scholarly work in peer reviewed journals and a record of teaching excellence. The evidence for teaching excellence includes (but is not limited to) course syllabi, teaching evaluations, examples of innovative classroom pedagogy, teaching related nominations and awards. The successful candidate will teach graduate level courses in both Arabic and English and supervise graduate students in all aspects related to fulfilling their graduation requirements.
Applications should include:
– A letter of application (motivation); explaining the motivations and qualifications and spots of interest.
– An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
– Educational evaluation material related to students evaluation and curriculum and syllabus design.
– Selected research samples published in peer-reviewed journals.
– A teaching philosophy statement.
– Evidence of teaching excellence (if applicable).
– Three names and contact information (email and phone number) of senior faculty who can provide letters of reference.
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs- Latest Jobs in Doha Qatar
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar jobs vacancies 2021: Qatar Government Jobs Notification at Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar jobs vacancies Recruitment Site for the year 2021:- Qatar Govt Organization Doha Institute Qatar Jobs Recruitment notification published on University in Qatar Career portal for Teaching & non Teaching Jobs in Doha Institute Qatar. The Qatar Government Jobs in Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Recruitment invited these jobs only online application mode. The Average Monthly Salary in Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Qatar Job Vacancies is 5000.00-75000.00 QAR.
Benefits of Doha Institute Qatar Career
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Placed in north of the beautiful city of Doha, QU’s award-winning campus offers a breathtaking blend of traditional aesthetics and modern functionality. Employees at the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar have access to many brand-new, Qatar state-of-the-art classrooms and centers, elaborate and well-maintained facilities, and a continuously expanding list of respected academic programs. Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar is a testament to Qatar’s continual place in the spotlight for its commitment to cultural and educational development.
Other exclusive benefits of Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar employment include:
- A supportive academic and social community, with a year-round schedule of engaging scholastic and cultural events.
- Clear path to career advancement through the university’s personalized evaluations, ensuring members are encouraged to work to their strengths, and recognized for their achievements.
- Access to an incredible assortment of academic libraries, professional tools, and cutting-edge IT resources.
- Discounts on helpful professional and language courses from QU’s Continuing Education Office.
- An administration which is committed to meaningful planning, transparency in policy and actions, and well-structured venues for feedback and communication.
- An excellent employment package including competitive salary; personal, academic, and national holidays; Qatari health insurance; children’s education allowance; housing availability; financial support options, and more.
Current Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Career 2021
Graphics Designer Specialist
Communication & External Relations
Doha – Qatar
|Apr 01, 2021||Apply Now|
Events & Protocol Coordinator/Spicialist
Communications and External Relations
Doha – Qatar
|Mar 15, 2021||Apply Now|
Senior Security Analyst
|Mar 13, 2021||Apply Now|
- Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Salary:- Not Mentioned But Impressive.Last Date To Applying:- Ongoing.
Use Our Website Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru for Govt Jobs Recruitment 2021?
Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru has increasing a day by day. Our team is always alert to provide you with the right Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar job notification every time. We publish Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar recruitment notifications before other job alert Blogs/websites. Upcoming Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Recruitment is a great opportunity for Government jobs Aspiring Candidates. The website can be used for the Latest & Upcoming Govt Jobs 2021.
Use Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru to get Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Recruitment Notifications 2021
With the day by day we have getting ready and publishing the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs recruitment 2021 notification before other Govt Jobs recruitment 2021 sites. The Central Govt Jobs 2021 publishes Latest job notification on its official website and we alway be touch on the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar website and other resources as well. It is a not a easy task for us but for All of Central Govt Jobs & State Govt job seeking candidates we tried our best Govt Jobs 2021 Alert.
Use Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru to get Free Job Alert for Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs
On our Job Portal you can get Free Job Alert service that we developed for all the Central Government Jobs Seekers. The good thing is that specialty of this service is, you can get notifications for Latest & Upcoming Jobs Notification free without any cost. For example, If you’will be subscribed our website for #Government Jobs 2021# you will only get the All Latest Jobs notifications from All the Government Jobs Notification.. for latest Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar recruitment 2021 notifications, you can us your email address subscribe to the Government jobs 2021 Alerts here.
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Jobs Vacancy 2021 Current Jobs Vacancies 2021 on Day by Day
There is all the Current Jobs 2021 for Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar recruitment 2021 notification published by the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Job Poisons. The latest job notification was published in Day by day. There are all Current job vacancy 2021 for the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar Post. You can apply online for these Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar vacancies before the last date to submit the application. We will keep you updated with the upcoming Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar job notifications 2021 as well.
All the Qatar Government Jobs Seekers: If you have any query or Doubt for this latest Qatar Government Job Vacancies 2021 Post can Comment in the Comment Box. Our expert contact you as soon and reply you query. For stay with us in future and get free job alert for Upcoming Qatar Government Jobs 2021 subscribe our Qatar.Qatar.Governmentjobs.Guru portal by email.