Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs 2023 Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs in Qatar. Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Careers portal for Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Inc Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2023 www.nkom.com Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs 2023 can check here latest Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs in Qatar. Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Inc Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Piping Supervisor. All details of Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs 2023 available on official Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Job vacancy requirement.
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs 2023 Piping Supervisor Jobs in Qatar
On Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Piping Supervisor job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have High School Diploma level qualification can apply for Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs 2023. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs Salary QAR 64,753.00-66,404.00 per Month expected.
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Piping Supervisor Jobs Brief Details According to Official Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM)|
|Name of the Position||Piping Supervisor|
|Salary||QAR 64,753.00-66,404.00 per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
Job Summary and Purpose
To co-ordinate and supervise the activities of the foremen and his crew on the project.
Must ensure compliance with HSE, Quality and Ethics policy and attached roles and responsibilities.
To set and apply standards of SAFETY, ETICS and QAULITY to comply with procedures and take actions/s where Procedures and policy are not met, and rectify/report immediately.
To be capable of communicating fluently with Crew, Foremen, Superintendent and all others whom with whom he liaises.
Be capable of reading and understanding drawings, dimensional survey, project specifications and procedures and be capable of taking the correct remedial actions. (Wherever Applicable)
To be conversant with the specific standards applicable to the project / area of work.
To be capable of looking four weeks ahead in planning of work for the project utilize the project current plan for planning for future work.
Provide his Foremen with drawings and information require to do the work efficiently, productively and safely.
Interface with the production engineer / field engineers to ensure material is available for the planned work.
To ensure Proper tools and equipment’s are available and they are utilized efficiently, productively and safely.
To utilize the overall project / area plan(s), milestone dates, yard layouts and construction drawings to understand the overall view of the project and or his area of responsibility.
Have an overall view and understanding of the project completion including but not limited to construction methodology, fab sequence and milestone dates.
Forecast resources required for the planned work ahead (Manpower, Equipment’s etc.)
To be able to conduct meeting with those reporting to him in an organized manner.
To set targets of production for each of those directly reporting to him, targets for Foremen.
To be able to communicate supports services in the yard, plate shop, pipe shop, rigging, scaffolding, warehouse, facility, QC & NDT.
Provide written instruction where necessary to those directly reporting to him.
Drive the team to achieve progress, productivity, safety and quality.
Know and understand the estimated man-hours on the work packs, maintain man-hours booking within estimate and provide weekly progress to production engineers
Take actions where standards and targets are not met.
Where necessary refer quality / progress/ productivity issue to his superintendent and provide recommendation for improvement
Address any issue of poor quality/ productivity and take action where appropriate.
Report area of poor performance and provide recommendation for improvement.
Provide accurate feedback to Superintendent.
Ensure CIR (Computer Input Request) submitted and RFI (Request for Inspection) are raised on timely manner.
Conduct TBT with crew, conduct safety walkthrough and address any issue of safety, check HIT process.
Review TRA with his foremen when require and ensure it is discussed with his crew.
Maintain good housekeeping on his work area. Promote BBSM process be responsible for his team’s safety.
Lead by example and make sure company policies and procedures are followed.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
High School Diploma level
10 years of related experience in a similar position, preferably in a similar industry
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs 2023 Learning & Development Specialist Jobs in Qatar
On Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Learning & Development Specialist job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree qualification can apply for Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs 2023. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Jobs Salary QAR 205,700.00 per year expected.
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Learning & Development Specialist Jobs Brief Details According to Official Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM)|
|Name of the Position||Learning & Development Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 205,700.00 per year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
Job Summary and Purpose
Design and implement a talent assessment and development framework, methodology and process for the purposes of talent identification, development and succession planning, with an emphasis on National Development. Execute the full ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation) cycle in relation to Learning and Development for all NAKILAT employees and managers, with particular focus on the development of Qatari Nationals. Manage the initiatives and programs that will enable NAKILAT to achieve its short-term Qatarization goals and long-term Qatarization objectives.
Learning & Talent Development:
1. Implement Learning and Development, Career Planning and Succession Planning tools & methodologies reflecting leading practices in Oil and Gas sector and Maritime industry.
2. Deliver development centers with associated psychometric assessments, interpreting the results to compile Employee and Line Managers feedback reports that includes recommended development actions.
3. Collaborate with the Head of L&D to design an Employee Development Program to retain and develop high potential employees by building on any capability assessments to identify capability gaps.
4. Coordinate with the Line Managers to identify capability and competency requirements of high potential candidates and identify and recommend Training and Development requirements to bridge these gaps.
5. Review, analyze and assess career progression and succession planning requirements and identify and recommend relevant training and development requirements.
6. Support flexible career paths and succession planning that focus on aligning talent and opportunities by reviewing internal and the external recruiting pipelines in collaborations with the Head of Learning and Development, Recruitment and Line Managers.
7. Ensure timely identifications of potential key roles/jobs and high potential candidates who could go through the succession planning process.
8. Work with potential successor candidates to support them through succession planning programs.
Accountabilities – 2
9. Assess skills and experience required for unmatched critical positions, and report risk areas, if any, to the Head of Learning and Development in collaboration with other concerned parties to put in place mitigation plans to address these risk areas.
10. Support the delivery of high-profile business critical development programs such as operational technical programs, leadership development programs and professional accreditation programs.
11. Project manage the development of the Annual Training Plan to address skills gaps and identified training needs, with specific focus on Qatari Nationals.
12. Identify suitable training providers available, both locally, regionally, and overseas, in order to deliver training objectives in line with management’s requirements and coordinate the training delivery process to ensure the achievement of learning objectives.
13. Participate in the ongoing execution of a blended learning strategy and work with the Head of L&D to develop the virtual delivery model including eLearning, online classrooms, self-directed learning, peer to peer learning and social learning.
14. Support the Career Development Planning process and advise the appropriate development actions to be taken to develop Qatari Nationals towards senior roles, as well as ensure that CDPs are in place for selected Qatari Nationals.
Accountabilities – 3
15. Assist in developing and implementing a ‘Mentoring and Coaching Programme’ for Qatari Nationals, including Post holders, Graduate Developees, and Trainees. Once implemented, track and report on the progress and success of these programmes.
16. Design, develop and implement talent programs for ‘young’ Qatari talent including the Marine Cadet Training Programme in association with QatarEnergy.
17. Manage and successfully implement students’ sponsorships and report regularly on student progress.
18. Participate in the establishment and maintenance of effective performance management policies, processes and systems within NAKILAT.
19. Manage all phases of the Performance Management cycle (planning, review, and appraisal).
20. Analyze and publish periodic internal reports on performance management practices and processes.
21. Support the Performance Improvement process for employees who are underperforming in their current roles by ensuring that Performance Improvement Plans are in place, and well tracked.
Accountabilities – 4
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE):
22. Adhere to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
23. Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures.
24. Work with the Head of L&D to improve and advance policies & procedures whenever possible.
25. Work to enhance the existing Learning Management System in SuccessFactors through effective change management processes in conjunction with IT professionals both internal & external.
26. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
Key Result Areas
• Develop Training Needs Analysis and ensure training requirements are in place
• Develop and implement in-house and external training courses/programs as per the training plan
• Execute Performance Management phases (Mid-Year review, Year -End Appraisal) across NAKILAT .
• Enhance the existing Talent Management framework, assessment methodologies, competence development planning and supporting systems.
Interactions and Working Relations
• Senior Management – to develop and implement Qatarization Strategy
• Employees & Line Managers – to establish good relationship and build partnership
• External sector governance stakeholders
• QP, QG, Ras Gas (T&D professionals) – to obtain best practices about Training & Development
• Ministry of Labour, Qatar University, Other Education institutions – to promote/implement Qatarization
Qualifications, Experience and Job Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or any other related field.
• British Psychological Society (BPS) Level A & P preferred or equivalent.
• 5-7 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3-5 years should be in a similar position / responsibility.
• Previous experience in Oil & Gas industry and regional experience is preferred
Job Specific Skills:
• Experience of the full ADDIE cycle in a Learning and Development section
• Knowledge of Learning and Development principles and best practices
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Learning Authoring Tools
• Knowledge of SAP ERP & SuccessFactors LMS
• Assessment & Development Methodologies