Vodafone Qatar Jobs for Digital Services Financial Planning Senior Analyst Consultant Jobs in Qatar. Find latest Vodafone Qatar Careers Jobs in Qatar. Top Companies Jobs in Qatar
Candidates who are searching Vodafone Qatar Jobs for Female & Male. There are a great news for them because of Vodafone Qatar Careers Portal open for for Digital Services Financial Planning Senior Analyst Consultant Private Jobs in Qatar Vodafone Company. Visit here for Qatar Government Jobs 2020
Vodafone Qatar Jobs for Digital Services Financial Planning Senior Analyst Consultant Through Vodafone Qatar Careers
Vodafone Qatar is a top company in Qatar who provides great network. Vodafone Qatar Careers Notification has been published for Digital Services Financial Planning Senior Analyst Consultant job vacancies in Vodafone Qatar. Salary up to 10000.00 QAR
Vodafone Qatar Consultant Job Description
Our finance team are at the heart of the business, providing advice, analysis and insights to create a company that’s stronger and more efficient. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced consultant for 6 -12 months to join the Finance team, working with people across the company, supporting them on making the right commercial decisions whilst protecting value. In this position, you will be responsible for analysing our company’s functionality and optimize our operation to more efficiently meet our goals. A detail-oriented, creative, and analytical mind-set is a must.
With us you will be…
- Evaluating Digital & fixed product portfolios in relation to customer preference and the competitive landscape, identifying gaps to chalk out the action plan to bridge the gap
- Work alongside the Consumer & enterprise Digital & fixed segment team in building new pricing propositions, challenging assumptions and ensuring products viability.
- Work closely with consumer & enterprise segment team during planning cycles (i.e 2+10FC, 5+7F, 9+15F and Long Range Plans)
- Support in designing and implementing a comprehensive governance mechanism for post investment reviews of commercial campaigns.
- Perform periodic review of consumer & enterprise fixed commission structure keeping in view the overall profitability and the competitive positioning.
- Prepare weekly revenue/ costs forecast for consumer & enterprise fixed business and support functional teams in achieving monthly targets by providing them insights and early warning so that the corrective actions can be taken in a timely manner
- Support in Identification of new revenue generating avenues that drive value growth for the shareholders
Apply if you have:
- Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance
- 5 years post qualification experience
- Must have Telecom experience
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual.
- Ability to build and drive financial models independently.
- Strong analytical and influencing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to articulate complex matters to Senior Management in a simple manner
Finance & Accounting