Silkor Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Silkor Jobs in Qatar. Silkor Qatar Careers portal for Silkor Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 www.sharakaholdings.com Silkor Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Silkor Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Silkor Jobs in Qatar. Silkor Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Guest Service Coordinator. All details of Silkor Jobs 2021 available on official Silkor Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Silkor Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Silkor Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Guest Service Coordinator Jobs in Qatar
On Silkor Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Guest Service Coordinator job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Required Qualifications can apply for Silkor Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Silkor Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 5,200.00 per month Expected.
Silkor Qatar Jobs Guest Service Coordinator Brief Details According to Official Silkor Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Silkor Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Guest Service Coordinator Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5,200.00 per month Expected.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
An Arabic-speaking Guest Service Coordinator is in charge of assisting the Branch Manager in the management and operation of the Silkor centre, and ensuring the highest quality of service to, and an enjoyable experience for, Silkor’s clients.
The responsibilities of an Arabic-speaking Guest Service Coordinator include, but not limited to the following:
- Handle incoming calls;
- Schedule, follow up and reconfirm appointments;
- Maintain contact with employees to ensure a proper work flow and that client matters are well addressed;
- Integrate and up-date client files;
- Handle client payments;
- Manage and control stocks;
- Provide, and ensure remarkable customer service is provided to clients;
- Perform/monitor opening and closing duties;
- Perform routine client outcalls;
- Perform up-selling and cross selling of Products, Treatments and Packages; and
- If required, replace the Branch Manager and act as the Branch Manager when the current Branch Manager is on leave or is otherwise absent.
Skills Required –
Experience in Sales & Customer Relation is a must aside from the following:
- Excellent communication skills – English & ARABIC;
- Good persuasion techniques;
- Service and customer oriented; and
- Outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality
Candidates coming from the following industry are encouraged to apply –
- Healthcare / Medical; or
- Aesthetics / Dermatology; or
- Health & Wellness / Medical Spa