Research and Grant Specialist Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Research and Grant Specialist. Qatar Government Jobs Research and Grant Specialist 2020. Qatar Foundation Research and Grant Specialist Careers.
Job Seekers who are unemployed and waiting for jobs opportunity in Qatar Government (GOVT) Sector. This is the way for you to find out free Research and Grant Specialist Vacancy in Qatar Foundation alert for all the govt job aspirants. We are updating on this page all types of Research and Grant Specialist Vacancy in Qatar Foundation notification on a daily bases. Find out Qatar Foundation Research and Grant Specialist Jobs @ Qatar Government Careers.
Our expert team finds out the correct and important Qatar Foundation Research and Grant Specialist Jobs vacancies details for you. We always give our based experience to our Qatar government Jobs Aspirants or visitors. To get updates for Research and Grant Specialist Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. Qatar Foundation Research and Grant Specialist Jobs vacancies @ Qatar Foundation of Qatar.
Research and Grant Specialist Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Research and Grant Specialist
Qatar Foundation is going to recruits for Research and Grant Specialist employees to help their workers team. QF is committed to focusing on their superb education, science and research, and community development. Qatar Foundation needs applicants who are looking for Research and Grant Specialist Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. If you want to get Qatar Foundation Jobs offers highly competitive packages that make it one of the top employers, not only within Qatar but throughout the region. Here are some types of Qatar Foundation Research and Grant Specialist job vacancies available below section.
There are Latest Job Vacancies of Research and Grant Specialist Vacancies in Qatar Foundation. Candidates can apply online for Research and Grant Specialist Vacancy in Qatar Foundation 2020 Job Position with the help of Below Link.
Research and Grant Specialist Vacancies in Qatar Foundation: Job Detail
|Name of Department||Qatar Foundation|
|Job Profile Name||Research and Grant Specialist|
|Number of Vacancies in Qatar Foundation||Not Specified|
|Qualification||Bachelors degree, Master’s degree|
|Salary||14100.00 QAR Monthly|
Qatar Foundation Research and Grant Specialist Jobs: Job Description
- Coordinate the calls for proposals and submissions from selected researchers for the annual Conference on Family Research and Policy.
- Provide updates for DIFI’s network and database of research contracts at the national, regional, and international levels.
- Support research staff projects, performing a range of services in support of research activities.
- Coordinate internal research projects including correspondence related to the research projects.
- Monitor progress in the implementation of research and alert the director to any problems associated with these projects.
- Provide information on research projects for DIFI’s website and newsletter.
- Collaborate on the organization of research-related events at DIFI.
- Review, edit, and summarize research studies, papers, and reports, and provide a briefing of the main findings for research staff, as required.
- Conduct research locally regarding family studies and prepare reports on the findings.
- Maintain, archive, and record research studies at DIFI for easy access and use.
- Serve as the main focal point with QatarNational Research Fund (QNRF) and other funding organizations, and organize and submit grant applications.
- Coordinate grants with QNRF, and serve on the JointSteering Committee.
- Assist in writing grant calls for proposals.
- Assist with the initial screening of submitted proposals to make sure they meet all criteria.
- Seek out / research grant opportunities inside and outside Qatar.
- Develop and maintain, in conjunction with the Director of Family Research, a grant application calendar and ensure that deadlines aremet.
- Develop grant administration policies and procedures, in conjunction with the Director of Operations, that are aligned with QF Policies.
- Administer grants, including billing, budget amendments, plan changes, program evaluations, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely report preparation.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of appropriate spreadsheets and documentation to support grant expenses.
- Monitor grant budgets and expenditures to ensure targets are met.
- Monitor grant program goals and issue monthly progress reports.
- Prepare written and statistical reports for various audiences.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.