Red Castle Qatar Jobs 2021 Red Castle Qatar Jobs in Qatar. Red Castle Qatar Careers portal for Red Castle Qatar Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.redcastle.fr Red Castle Qatar Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Red Castle Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest Red Castle Qatar Jobs in Qatar. Red Castle Qatar Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Accounts Assistant . All details of Red Castle Qatar Jobs 2021 available on official Red Castle Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Red Castle Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Red Castle Qatar Jobs 2021 Accounts Assistant Jobs in Qatar
On Red Castle Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Accounts Assistant job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor`s Degree qualification can apply for Red Castle Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Red Castle Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 2500.00 – 3400.00 a Month
Red Castle Qatar Jobs Accounts Assistant Brief Details According to Official Red Castle Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Red Castle Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Accounts Assistant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 2500.00 – 3400.00 a Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
- Timely recording of transactions in General Ledger and various sub-ledgers of the accounting system and legacy systems.
- Preparation of documents related to banks (Daily deposit Slips, LCs, Payments, cheques etc.)
- Assist in Monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Assist in monthly general ledger reconciliations and sub-ledger reconciliations.
- Ensure the necessary timely input for Inter Unit reconciliations
- Assist the verification of inventory, cash
- Perform fixed assets tagging and support physical verification process.
- Support the document management system as per the company policies
- Any other functions assigned by the immediate supervisor in relation to the functional area.
- Support the preparation of Debit Notes / Credit Notes to Customers & Suppliers.
- Sent statement of accounts to suppliers / customers
- Ensure timely data collection and data analysis
- Communicate with internal and external parties for managing daily tasks
- Timely execution of tasks required to achieve the department’s short term strategic goals.
- Strive to improve the efficiency of doing daily tasks
- Assist in on-boarding of new employees, when required
- Minimum University degree in Accounting & Commerce from a Reputed University
- Experience: Minimum 1-2 year experience in an accounting environment
- Around 22 to 25 years of age.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular EXCEL skills.
- Good business communication skills.