PS Tech Qatar Jobs 2021 PS Tech Jobs in Qatar. PS Tech Qatar Careers portal for PS Tech Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.PS Tech.com PS Tech Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for PS Tech Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest PS Tech Jobs in Qatar. PS Tech Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Contracts Specialist. All details of PS Tech Jobs 2021 available on official PS Tech Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know PS Tech Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
PS Tech Qatar Jobs 2021 Contracts Specialist Jobs in Qatar
On PS Tech Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Contracts Specialist job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Required can apply for PS Tech Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. PS Tech Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 2340.00 per Month.
PS Tech Qatar Jobs Contracts Specialist Brief Details According to Official PS Tech Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||PS Tech|
|Name of the Position||Contracts Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 2340.00 per Month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
The Contracts Specialist (Pre) is involved in the interaction related to the pre-tender stage and on occasion the pre-qualification stage.
1. Understands all aspects of pre-tendering activities and liaising with concerned departments.
2. Plans and executes due strategy for supporting successful engineering projects from planning stage to end completion.
3. Reviews pre-qualification improvement opportunities for methods of delivery, schedule optimization, time & cost savings.
4. Raises tender discrepancies if appropriate providing purposeful
recommendation to the contract management.
5. Reports any known or suspected breach of contract process or other nontransparent practices to the Contract Services Section Head.
6. Examines the initial tender requirements and collects further required information.
7. Coordinate and attend pre-tender meetings.
8. Make copies of tenders and/or contracts and maintain information via a managed data collection database.
9. Prepare/review tender circulars comprising response to tenderers’ queries in consultation with concerned department.
10. Maintain a relationship with all stakeholders including the User
departments and PR in order to carry out the tendering process.
11. Assisting the manager in producing various reports, tables and
12. Maintaining an appropriate electronic database as backup to a traditional hardcopy archive systems for easy storage and access to all internal and external correspondence and data.
13. Maintains the files and control logs as required by the section.
14. Performs other related duties as requested by the Contract Department Manager from time to time.
1. Demonstrated experience in Tender processes & Contracting skills
2. Strong knowledge of business practices and legal processes
3. Good judgment & Professionalism and attention to detail
4. Ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
5. Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic is bonus