Protec Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Protec Jobs in Qatar. Protec Qatar Careers portal for Protec Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.protecind.net Protec Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Protec Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Protec Jobs in Qatar. Protec Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Mechanical Engineer. All details of Protec Jobs 2020 available on official Protec Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Protec Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Protec Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Protec Jobs in Qatar
On Protec Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Mechanical Engineer job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent can apply for Protec Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Protec Qatar Jobs Salary will be 92903.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
Protec Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official Protec Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Protec (Protec)|
|Name of the Position||Mechanical Engineer|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||92903.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 15 years of experience|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
Ensure that all mechanical projects engineering activities assigned to him are performed in accordance with approved procedures, work plans, quality standards, time schedules and cost budget.
- Evaluates the projects mechanical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting analysis; applying knowledge of mechanical and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities and sets testing methods; testing properties and testing procedures
- Assures project quality by monitoring electrical and testing of the system’s; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares project reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests, both internal and external
- Maintains project and company reputation by maintaining a high level of compliance with local and international standards and regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; maintains preventative maintenance service schedule.
- Maintains product data base by computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects whilst training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review of design drawings and design calculations reports of the Process, HVAC and the plumbing of the project.
- Extraction of engineering information from design calculation reports and drawings, preparation of material submittals, shop drawings and method statements for permanent works
- To ensure use of proper safety procedures/policies while carrying out work activities as per company safety policy and to undertake safety responsibilities
- Review supplier material and commercial submittals and perform technical and commercial bid analysis.
- Liaise with the Procurement Manager to ensure timely delivery of equipment and material to support site installation works as per the approved work program.
- Provide technical guidance to CAD Designers and Drafters.
- Coordinate with the civil team to incorporate the required openings and sleeve pipes for electro mechanical services.
- Perform design calculations for pump selection, process and ventilation to verify the design and sizing of the equipment.
- Preparing the list of project’s deliverables including base design package, specification datasheets followed my mechanical calculations verifications, studies/reports
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years post graduate experience – Building and Process systems
- Qatar Based – preferably with QP/QF/ASTAD experience
- Assist in the assessment and procurement of products and subcontractors
- Assessment of Subcontractors quality and compliance KPI’s
- Department Management for design and installation
- Quality Focus – Attention to Detail
- Good Monitoring and Reporting skills
- Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation and Training – TEAM PLAYER
- Knowledge of computer to maintain records