Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs 2021 Ooredoo Group of Companies Jobs in Qatar. Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Careers portal for Ooredoo Group of Companies Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.ooredoo.com Ooredoo Group of Companies Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest Ooredoo Group of Companies Jobs in Qatar. Ooredoo Group of Companies Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Senior Manager. All details of Ooredoo Group of Companies Jobs 2021 available on official Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs 2021 Senior Manager Jobs in Qatar
On Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Senior Manager job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Degree or equivalent can apply for Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 12000.00 per month expected.
Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs Senior Manager Brief Details According to Official Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Ooredoo Group of Companies|
|Name of the Position||Senior Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 12000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
The group finance department provides financial strategic directions to the Group CEO and the CEO, COO and the CFOs of the operating companies. The department defines financial and financial control policies and financial management practices to ensure compliance and adherence to accepted accounting standards. The department advises on the financial viability of any business venture or any venture considered as part of Group expansion plans supports all M&A activities at Group level, undertaking or overseeing all financial due diligence etc. in the process in order to ensure the groups growth plans are managed from a financial perspective and group profit targets are achieved within an acceptable level of risk
The role of the Treasury department is to ensure that company has all funds in the amount, currency and terms available as it is most efficient and appropriate. Furthermore, it needs to ensure that there is access to bank and capital markets globally whilst at the same time available funds maximise returns and borrowings are funded short and long term via the most appropriate financial instrument concerning tenor while minimising overall funding cost.
The role of Senior Manager Treasury is critical for ensuring liquidity of Ooredoo Group and OPCOs in the most efficient manner. Failure to manage this area in an appropriate manner would mean the Ooredoo Group may not have funds available to meet its financial obligations, including future acquisitions, with severe legal and economic consequences. The role has a significant impact on the level of interest cost for the Ooredoo Group of approx. USD 500m.
The position of the Senior Manager – Treasury is an integral role within the Group Treasury and will involve a variety of regular responsibilities as well as a spectrum of ad-hoc projects across the function
- Group LevelIntercompany FundingProject Management & Other Responsibilities
Financing Strategy and Annual Operating Plan
- Formulate financing strategies for the Group and manage all activities related to Group level funding strategies.
- Make expert recommendations to the Board via Ooredoo senior management regarding the structure, volume, instruments (bonds, loans, vendor financing etc.) based on detailed analysis of cash forecast, operational requirements, contingencies etc.
- Prepare appropriate Board resolutions related to external and internal funding
- Analyse and advise impact of funding proposals on debt covenants and other set financial ratios
- Provide expert advice to OPCO Treasuries to formulate Treasury strategies for their operations and submission to OPCO Boards for approval
- Post approval manage the implementation and execution of the approved transactions.
- Track against plan and analyse various key parameters to Ooredoo Group such as Leverage, Net Finance Cost etc. and advice on appropriate action to optimize the same.
- Prime responsibility and comprehensive knowledge over various components of key financial matrices such as leverage, debt levels. Interest cost, structures and intercompany financing.
- Expert in modelling worksheets to calculate impact of new projects or financial matrices, ensure compliance with conditions and financial covenants for any debt finance facility of Ooredoo Group
Debt Management and Refinancing risk:
- Formulate strategy to ensure that a manageable Debt maturity profile is maintained
- Assess on a regular basis the refinancing risks of the Group and advise management of appropriate strategies and measures.
- Analyse bank and ECA proposals for debt restructuring, liability management and advise senior management about impact on profitability, maturity profile, debt covenants etc.
- Monitor and evaluate market rates and advise management on opportune timing for debt raising or refinancing and/or risks to Group liquidity requirement and refinancing risks.
- Manage strategic Debt Capital Market project process starting from obtaining of internal approvals, appointment of Lead Managers and consultants, liaising with Opcos and internal departments to finalize prospectus, complete due diligence process and execution and closing of the transaction.
- Manage material loan transactions such as issuance of RFP, evaluation of proposals received, and advice management on the appropriate size, pricing and tenor.
- Ensure that the commercial terms of the loan documents meet Ooredoo group standards. Liaise with the legal department to affirm legal terms meet LMA standard and protect interests of the Company
- Review and negotiate legal documents (loan agreements, bond documents etc.) in relation to all financing activities.
- Manages appropriate structures with various key equipment vendors for vendor financing structure as appropriate
- Explore and advise on opportunities for ECA/Vendor financing arrangement
- Analysing and advising on leverage and debt levels throughout the Group via constant monitoring and modelling (including future usage of FCF, new acquisition, divestments etc.) to align with board guided credit rating matrices
- Managing relevant Treasury and funding strategy for each subsidiary (within the group funding strategies), including long-term and working capital management
- As an expert on Treasury matters, coach colleagues in development phase to manage the assigned OPCOs
- Ensuring that treasury departments at each OPCO are managed efficiently. This would entail defining amounts of funds required by the OPCO, identify sources funding and ensure that relationships with financial institutions are built with those relevant institutions and negotiations are undertaken with them to give the best possible rates for funding. Ensuring availability of funding at optimal costs and tenors (asset / liability management)
- Expert knowledge of central bank and financing regulations for the relevant country is required to ensure optimal finance solutions, as well as applicable tax regulations (e.g. withholding tax etc.)
- Oversee the monitoring of monthly treasury reports as appropriate.
- Manage and support the implementation of Group Treasury policy and processes across the Group
- Strong understanding of business and the impact subsidiary management has on group credit and liquidity profile in order to ensure optimal financial structuring
- Support treasury strategies and processes for managing the liquidity risk, interest rate risk and currency risk for OPCOs, in conjunction with Treasury Front office
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Treasury/ Accounting/Finance – Minimum 5 years are in corporate treasury of an international diversified company or relevant position in investment/commercial bank.
- Degree or equivalent in Accounting / Banking / Finance /Economics
- Relevant professional qualification (CA, CFA, CPA etc.).
Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs 2021 Analyst Business Case Jobs in Qatar
On Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Analyst Business Case job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Required Qualification And good Experience can apply for Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 19,000 per month expected.
Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Jobs Analyst Business Case Brief Details According to Official Ooredoo Group of Companies Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Ooredoo Group of Companies|
|Name of the Position||Analyst Business Case|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 19,000 Per Month Expected.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit
Finance plays a critical role in the day to day operations and more importantly the strategic management and growth of the Ooredoo group, it oversees day to day operations within Qatar, and supports all M&A activities at Group level, undertaking or overseeing all financial due diligence etc. In the process in order to ensure the groups growth plans are managed from a financial perspective and group profit targets are achieved within an acceptable level of risk. The Business Performance division is responsible for providing a holistic view of all of Ooredoo Qatar’s products and business lines from different financial perspectives such as actuals, planed and forecasted figures. The department is responsible for providing Ooredoo Qatar all needed requirements for the successful undergoing of business cases then initiates the collect, analysis of each’s respecitve business case.
About the Role
This role is responsible for supporting the Business Case process in Ooredoo by guiding BUs through the correct process, providing with the template model and supporting on the challenge and re-evaluation of each business case.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in working cross-functionally within a telco on owning and establishing financial business cases.