Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021 Microsoft Jobs in Qatar. Microsoft Qatar Careers portal for Microsoft Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2021 www.microsoft.com Microsoft Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest Microsoft Jobs in Qatar. Microsoft Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Customer Engineer. All details of Microsoft Jobs 2021 available on official Microsoft Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Microsoft Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021 Customer Engineer Jobs in Qatar
On Microsoft Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Customer Engineer job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Required can apply for Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Microsoft Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 3,277.00 per month expected.
Microsoft Qatar Jobs Customer Engineer Brief Details According to Official Microsoft Qatar Careers Portal
|Name of the Position||Customer Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 3,277.00 per month expected|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
- Job number :- 1143089
- Date posted:– Sep 2, 2021
- Travel:– 25-50 %
- Role type:- Individual Contributor
- Employment type :- Full-Time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Customer Success: Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Customer Engineers (CEs) are deep technical advisors supporting Enterprise customers to deliver unique value by removing blockers to consumption within their given Solution Area. CEs provide technical support including risk assessments and tuning to operate and optimize a customer’s cloud or on-premise environment. The Customer Engineer provides support delivery services as well as technical readiness through a Customer’s Support contract via dispatch by the account team. Customer Engineer services can be delivered either remotely or on-premises.
Infrastructure Customer Engineer (CE)
As a CE in Infrastructure and Security , you will be part of a the MEC CSU team responsible for the delivery of services both remotely and on-site.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
Delivery – 50%
- Demonstrates technical expertise in a specific solution, or several products, and how they are enablers for a customer’s business innovation and growth.
- Participate in proactive account management to develop a deep understanding of your customer and their needs.
- Re-use and develop intellectual property to accelerate time to value for our customers.
Deliver Results through Teamwork – 25%
- Model personal accountability and teamwork.
- Be a team player who collaborates with colleagues to drive business growth.
- Synthesize customer feedback to facilitate continuous product/services improvement in close co-operation with our Product/Engineering teams.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset to continuously learn and take calculated risks.
Leadership and Growing the Business – 25%
- Drive and support innovation by focusing on industry solutions and customer business outcomes on the Microsoft platform.
- Share knowledge thru our technical communities and public forums.
- Intentionally cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners.
- At least 5 years of experience working with customers in any of the following: providing technical readiness and training, delivery of support services, on-premises and remote technical support, solution development, account management, technical requirements gathering, broad evangelism through events or related experience.
- At least 3 years of security related experience with any of the following security domain technologies:
Azure and Cloud Security Engineering
- Azure Security Infrastructure, Databases, Networking, Virtual Machines
- Azure Secrets and Keys
- Azure Identity
- Troubleshooting of data logging and audit, security monitoring
- Azure Governance and Compliance
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Azure Sentinel
- Microsoft Client/Server Operating Systems Security, including related services (eg Certificate Authority, authentication/authorization mechanisms, encryption, health attestation)
- Microsoft Security recommendation experience (eg Securing Privileged Access, Credential Theft Mitigations)
- Azure Security Services (eg Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics)
- Security Threat Landscape experience including advanced attack vectors and tools (eg Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket, ransomware)
Infrastructure Security experience with competitive cloud security technologies, cloud security platforms, or any of the following:
- Cloud workload protection
- Threat protection
- WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- Stateful firewall. (NG Firewall)
- Data encryption and protection key services.
- SIEM, and Cloud Security Analytics
- Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
- Security Operation Center
- Identity and Access ManagementOther Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers’ requirements can change regularly
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, and impact while problem solving and building Customer & Partner relationships.
- Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement
- Ability to apply product & technology knowledge to improve Microsoft products and the customer experience
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
- Technical Delivery and Customer facing presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Must have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create services opportunities, and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus
- Overnight travel may be required. Travel requirements vary regionally
Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021 Program Architect Jobs in Qatar
On Microsoft Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Program Architect job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree can apply for Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Microsoft Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 84000.00 per year expected.
Microsoft Qatar Jobs Program Architect Brief Details According to Official Microsoft Qatar Careers Portal
|Name of the Position||Program Architect|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 84000.00 per year expected|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
Understanding Customer/Partner Technical Environment
- Gathers customer/partner insights from a broad range of stakeholders as well as the main business sponsor to shape and form both the definition and ongoing execution of projects. Identifies and evaluates industry trends (customer industry verticals, information technology [IT] industry). Adapts business models, plans, and solutions to insights.
- Works with customer/partner stakeholders (e.g., Enterprise Architects, Security Team, Development Team, Operations Team) and business sponsor to socialize both the business solution and the project approach to determine if changes are needed to the business solution. Where the cost of change is accepted by the customer, shares this feedback with the project team and the broader account team to make the necessary adjustments using mechanisms such as updating the solution approach and projected costs in presales and change requests in delivery. Contributes to Microsoft-centric operations and cadences to align with customer feedback.
- Uses evidence-based approach to represent the customer/partner as a customer advocate and share insights with Product Engineering teams and the business with a view to improving Microsoft technologies, products, services and offerings such that they can better meet customer/partner needs across a territory.
Architecture Design and Deployment
- Leverages a structured approach to Architecture Projects using existing methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, Iterative) that make use of existing reference architecture and established architectural styles and design patterns. Proposes and develops new solutions to scale across multiple customers/partners. Builds and maintains an architecture description document, an architecture decisions log, and a requirements/constraints traceability matrix to ensure the rationale for the business solution’s Architecture is known and understood.
- Defines and documents the architecture through an architecture description document, an architecture decisions log, and a requirements/constraints traceability matrix to communicate the value proposition of the business solution along with the project approach. Leads complex cost-based and technology-based discussions to explain the Architecture in terms of its build, deployment, and ongoing operational use to determine customer appetite for the business solution. Uses a business-value approach that values return on investment (ROI) and customer costs-savings over technical ease of execution.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager to jointly drive project/technical governance of the design, build, and deployment into use of proof of concepts (POCs) and pilots, using enterprise architecture processes and ensuring quality control through peer review. Works with customers to understand and demonstrate business value (e.g., release of revenue, cost savings) that the business solution realize.
- Works with the business sponsor and customer/partner stakeholders (e.g., Business users, Enterprise Architects, Security Team, Operations Team) to gather and ratify requirements and constraints. Manages and resolves complex ambiguity in the requirements and constraints and documents assumptions and implications where it cannot be resolved. Maintains the requirements/constraints traceability matrix to prove that solution components have a rationale/justification for inclusion in the architecture of the business solution. Drives development and execution of test plans to prove that each requirement/constraint has been implemented as expected by the customer. Where there are defects, works in close collaboration with the Project Manager and Customer to redress or accept and document the status of the test results.
- Collaborates with the Account Team and/or Bid Team to understand the business solution/problem. Drives agreement, based on the customer’s priorities, requirements/constraints, approach, principles, concepts, and expectations. Builds and documents a realistically costed, advanced/complex Solution Approach with traceability of requirements, constraints, decisions, and tradeoffs that balances risk, technical credibility, and technical innovation to meet customer need, predominantly based on existing solution offerings and/or reference architecture. Jointly leads the implementation in close partnership with the Project Manager. Leads oversight and governance and establishment of quality practices and standards to realize the business solution. Uses a cohesive build methodology with an agreed release schedule and timeline so the solution can be transitioned to live operations, leveraging solution expertise. Ensures communication of and adherence to the pre-sales value proposition. Works with the Project Manager to highlight where assumptions have proven false. Uses change requests to modify the Solution/project approach when needed. As needed, collaborates with subject matter experts to receive specialized advice that can help define the Solution and project approach and increase the time to value for the customer.
- Anticipates and identifies scenarios that could slow or impede pre-sales/delivery. Orchestrates the broader Microsoft team to address technical blockers and works with account/project team to resolve non-technical issues. Reports significant problems to Microsoft management and resolves escalations when needed. Plans a way forward in complex and ambiguous situations with an innovative approach and durable design. Delegates and leverages specialist skills of others to drive technical alignment across internal/external teams. Coordinates disparate approaches into a single plan of action for complex scenarios.
- Works in close collaboration with the Project Manager and Account Team to identify, categorize, and communicate business and technical risks. Defines risk mitigation activities that are foundational to the project plan. Defines risk contingency plans for invocation should the risk occur.
- Generates new and/or improvements to existing intellectual property. Connects gaps and patterns across business and technology areas to drive changes. Identifies which ideas should be culled, with consideration for scale across customers. Drives the re-use of intellectual property and recommends practices in both pre-sales and delivery. Participates and contributes to internal/external communities.
- Develops a network of internal/external relationships with senior-level decision makers to build influence in addressing problems/blockers and facilitating additional views on the matter of interest. Acts as an advisor to external stakeholders. Provides direction to facilitate relationships between others. Stays up to date on Microsoft’s technologies, products, and services in order to communicate Microsoft’s mission, strategy, and capabilities.
- Uses evidence-based arguments that articulate complex concepts in a simple manner to respectfully challenge Microsoft and customers/partners when a decision or course of action will not produce optimal results. Leverages strategic expertise to encourage alternative approaches where applicable. Serves as the “technical conscience” to challenge the status quo and unrealistic expectations. Proactively resolves conflicts and seeks resolution to balance the overall outcome. Drives consensus where possible and leads decisions to resolve conflict when needed.
- Leads the adoption of Microsoft solutions technologies based on understanding of competitor solutions and how customer business value can be driven through Microsoft’s offerings. Differentiates Microsoft’s solutions in customer/partner conversations to influence the industry-wide direction for specific architecture(s).
- Leads virtual teams around technologies and customer/partner challenges by sharing ideas, insight, and strategic, technical input with technical teams, internal communities across the field, and the larger virtual team across Microsoft using knowledge of Microsoft architectures and their context in the competitive landscape.
- Participates in external architect community events (e.g., conferences, seminars, technical meetups, Webcasts, blogs, hackathons) and shares learnings with internal team. Acts a mentor to junior colleagues by educating them on technical and non-technical concepts and sharing best practices. Demonstrates deep industry knowledge and drives recognition for Microsoft solutions through presentations and engagements with external audiences.
- Embody our culture and values
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field AND significant experience in technology solutions, practice development, architecture, consulting, and/or technology domain (e.g., Security)
- OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field AND proven experience in technology solutions, practice development, architecture, consulting, and/or technology domain (e.g., Security)
- OR equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated excellence with consulting skills and presenting complex topics to both business executive and technical personnel
- Demonstrable capabilities in articulating the customer business value that can be achieved through technology
- Proven experience selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and manage risk.
- Consistent record of building deep relationships with senior executives and helping to build innovative cloud solutions in large or highly strategic accounts
- Consistent track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with extraordinary verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated excellence when facilitating customer design and awareness sessions that are focused on complex application solution architectures.
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
- Architectural understanding of and implementation experience across one or more of Microsoft Azure, Office365 and Dynamics or other industry leading PaaS, SaaS and IaaS platforms.
- Ability to move between high level architectural review/design and the “hands on” level of executing all phases of a delivery project.
- Resourceful, confident under pressure, and demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management.
Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021 Training Program Manager Jobs in Qatar
On Microsoft Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Training Program Manager job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree can apply for Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Microsoft Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 6750.00 per Month expected.
Microsoft Qatar Jobs Training Program Manager Brief Details According to Official Microsoft Qatar Careers Portal
|Name of the Position||Training Program Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 6750.00 per Month|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help organizations meet their business challenges.
Demand for Azure services is growing, as customers are building, managing, and deploying applications
on a massive, global network using their favorite tools and frameworks. As this demand grows,
so does the demand for training programs that help customers adopt and use Azure services.
To meet this demand, we are looking for talented professionals with a passion for learning, and the ability to
communicate technical concepts to people who use Azure services.
This is a new and highly visible position that will have tremendous customer impact. In this role,
you will work closely with our customers, partners, and our account teams to help implement training
programs to help with the adoption of Azure services. This role will assist customers to understand their
training options, create in-depth training proposals, and lead the execution of the customer development plans.
You will be able to identify and recommend the best learning and development option for our customers and
partners based on their goals on Azure. You will work with our Trainers and learning partners to ensure
outstanding delivery of these programs, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background so they can deeply understand the technical learning
challenges, and to help build programs for learners at various levels across the customer organization.
This role will need to have strong communication skills, and be able to clearly communicate the
value of each program for our customers.
This is an amazing opportunity to combine your passion around learning, technology, and customer service.
Is this you? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Develop training leads and manage to closure
- Work closely with Sales and Partner Teams to provide training plans for customers and partners
- Work closely with customers to understand training needs and build extensive training proposals
that will help them accelerate the adoption of Azure services
- Build strong relationship with customers leading to increased customer satisfaction
- Evangelize Azure training and certification programs at company and industry events
- Build and maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management
- Providethought leadership around the importance of building technical capabilities with customers,
and the best approach to do so in a scalable way
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to translate ideas into clear, high impact guidance for diverse technical audiences
- 10+ years of technical and pre-sales experience in the IT industry
- Experience in technology skill development desired
- Proven large scale program management expertise with specific experience driving standardized programs
- Provenexperience as atrusted advisor in client engagements
- Experience working with customers, with the ability to translate that experience into strategic insights
that influence development and delivery of future technology training programs
- Excellent communications skillsandexecutive presence; ability to representand beinspirational and
influential in mobilizingcustomers around a culture of learning
- Strong organizational agility and ability to interact across all level of the organization; expertise in complex,
multi-national environment and collaborating across groups.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; Azure certification strongly preferred
- Ability totravel 20-40% of time
- Fluent English
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021 Principal Program Manager Jobs in Qatar
On Microsoft Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Principal Program Manager job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science can apply for Microsoft Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Microsoft Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 65000.00-70000.00 per Year expected.
Microsoft Qatar Jobs Principal Program Manager Brief Details According to Official Microsoft Qatar Careers Portal
|Name of the Position||Principal Program Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 65000.00-70000.00 per Year|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, complex programs and solutions that deliver high quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and group dynamic skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of business and technology-related strategy
- Track record of high-quality execution of tasks
- Demonstrated systematic attention to detail
- Engineering experience as an architect or technical program manager
- Experience in cloud-scale solution architecture or software development
- Knowledge of the Azure platform and infrastructure
- Experience in a engineering role as an architect or technical program manager
- Data centre infrastructure planning and architecture experience
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience