Marsa Malaz Kempinski Doha Qatar Jobs | Kempinski Careers in Qatar. Hotel Jobs in Qatar 2020. Kempinski Hotel Doha Jobs for Female. Latest Doha Government Jobs 2020 for Kempinski Careers.
Female Candidates who are looking for Hotel Jobs in Qatar for Female in Kempinski Hotel. This is golden opportunity because this job is for contestant who are searching for Jobs in Qatar for Female. Candidates also check for Government Jobs in Qatar for Female. In the below section we are providing for you Marsa Malaz Kempinski Qatar Careers in Doha.
Marsa Malaz Kempinski Doha Qatar Jobs | Kempinski Careers in Qatar
Front Desk Agent (Female)- The overall scope of the job includes providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha Careers Opportunity
Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha is located on its own secluded island, just steps away from numerous entertainment and dining options at the glamourous destination of The Pearl, in the capital of Qatar.Showcasing the finest European architecture, blended with traditional Arabian elements, Marsa Malaz Kempinski boasts 281 luxurious rooms – including 69 suites, two Presidential suites and two Royal suites.
Key Responsibilities: for Female Jobs in Doha Qatar in Marsa Malaz Kempinski Hotel
- Check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards.
- Upon check in, register guest and assign rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible. If needed, assist guests in completing the registration cards. Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel. Verify the guest’s method of payment and follow established credit-checking procedures or refer cash handling payment to cashiers.
- Upon departure of guests, process the guest check out procedures. Inquire for last minute charges. Receive payment from guests. Settle the guest account and give copy of the invoice.
- Handle all front office cashiers’ transactions such as posting charges to guests and exchanging foreign currency according to the procedures. At the end of shift, balance their cash float.
- Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provide/receive information and takes appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be and not inclusive of issuing a safe deposit box, handling messages or dealing with a complaints.
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
- Keep themselves informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
- Possess a working knowledge of the room reservation procedures.
- Maintain the neatness of his/her working area.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications: for Marsa Malaz Kempinski Hotel Jobs in Qatar for Female
- Minimum 2 years in luxury hotel experience.
- Brief knowledge of hotel operations & computer systems.
- Knowledge of Opera & Micros
- Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
About Kempinski Careers
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Marsa Malaz Kempinski Doha Qatar Jobs | Kempinski Careers Hotel Jobs in Qatar Details
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Marsa Malaz Kempinski The Pearl Doha
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Entry Level Staff
Job Posting: Mar 02, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 190002Q8
Last Date- Not Mentioned