Mace Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Mace Jobs in Qatar. Mace Qatar Careers portal for Mace Doha Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.qnb.com Mace Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Mace Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Mace Jobs in Qatar. Mace Doha Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Auto CAD Operator – Aviation. All details of Mace Jobs 2020 available on official Mace Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Mace Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Mace Qatar Jobs 2020-21 Mace Jobs in Qatar
On Mace Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Auto CAD Operator – Aviation job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Aviation or airport experience or equivalent can apply for Mace Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Mace Qatar Jobs Salary will be 8230.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
Mace Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official Mace Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Mace Doha (Mace)|
|Name of the Position||Auto CAD Operator – Aviation|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||8230.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Qualification||Aviation or airport experience|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and developing of drawn and written documentation.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and contractors under the supervision of the senior staff.
- Contributing to the design process and coordinating detailed design information.
- Contributing to specifications for construction work.
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals.
- Contributing to design stage risk assessments.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Taking the brief to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Developing ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact.
- Producing detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Compiling project specifications.
- Keeping within budgets and timelines.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Making on-site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Cooperating and liaising with construction professionals.
- Following architectural trends and advancements.
Aviation or airport experience is a plus.
Rewards and recognition
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”