Lead Compensation & Benefits Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Lead Compensation & Benefits. Qatar Government Jobs Lead Compensation & Benefits 2020. Qatar Foundation Lead Compensation & Benefits Careers.
Job Seekers who are unemployed and waiting for jobs opportunity in Qatar Government (GOVT) Sector. This is the way for you to find out free Lead Compensation & Benefits Vacancy in Qatar Foundation alert for all the govt job aspirants. We are updating on this page all types of Lead Compensation & Benefits Vacancy in Qatar Foundation notification on a daily bases. Find out Qatar Foundation Lead Compensation & Benefits Jobs @ Qatar Government Careers.
Our expert team finds out the correct and important Qatar Foundation Lead Compensation & Benefits Jobs vacancies details for you. We always give our based experience to our Qatar government Jobs Aspirants or visitors. To get updates for Lead Compensation & Benefits Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. Qatar Foundation Lead Compensation & Benefits Jobs vacancies @ Qatar Foundation of Qatar.
Lead Compensation & Benefits Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Lead Compensation & Benefits
Qatar Foundation is going to recruits for Lead Compensation & Benefits employees to help their workers team. QF is committed to focusing on their superb education, science and research, and community development. Qatar Foundation needs applicants who are looking for Lead Compensation & Benefits Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. If you want to get Qatar Foundation Jobs offers highly competitive packages that make it one of the top employers, not only within Qatar but throughout the region. Here are some types of Qatar Foundation Lead Compensation & Benefits job vacancies available below section.
There are Latest Job Vacancies of Lead Compensation & Benefits Vacancies in Qatar Foundation. Candidates can apply online for Lead Compensation & Benefits Vacancy in Qatar Foundation 2020 Job Position with the help of Below Link.
Lead Compensation & Benefits Vacancies in Qatar Foundation: Job Detail
|Name of Department||Qatar Foundation|
|Job Profile Name||Lead Compensation & Benefits|
|Number of Vacancies in Qatar Foundation||Not Specified|
|Qualification||Bachelors degree, Master’s degree|
|Salary||13100.00 QAR Monthly|
Qatar Foundation Lead Compensation & Benefits Jobs: Job Description
- Design and oversee the implementation of performance management, training and development, career planning, and succession planning strategy, policies, procedures, and framework of HKBU in coordination with HBKU academic and research leadership
- Manage the development of talent development tools and plans and ensure their compliance with leading practices in Higher Education/research institutes
- Design, implement and continually improve an online system to manage performance management across HBKU
- Lead the development of the annual training plan in coordination with HBKU academic/research leadership and line managers based on training needs assessment and skills audit reports; determine training delivery method to ensure training needs are being addressed
- Liaise with professional bodies, training institutions, educational institutions and consultants to source out and develop appropriate programs
- Act as an internal reference point on various general University HR matters, staff development initiatives, system improvements, and play an advisory role to the management
- Manage training evaluation reviews in coordination with line managers and academic leadership, and ensure proper adjustments are made to improve outcomes or address emerging research needs
- Develop and maintain a Competency Framework to set high-performance standards for faculty & staff
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding University ER practices, University policy and employment laws
- Partner with senior managers and HR teams to create and sustain positive University employee relations programs and best practices
- Conduct and oversee University employee relations programs and play a supporting role in significant University ER projects
- Review, analyze and assess career progression and succession planning requirements and identify gaps between capability and competency requirements of high potential candidates, and recommend training and development requirements to bridge these gaps
- Oversee the development of flexible career paths and succession planning methods that focus on alignment of talent and opportunities by looking into the internal and external recruiting pipelines
- Actively participate in the development of the employees, ensuring that they are developed to their maximum potential and efficiency and monitor their performance
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor