Impact Assessment Manager Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Impact Assessment Manager. Qatar Government Jobs Impact Assessment Manager 2020. Qatar Foundation Impact Assessment Manager Careers.
Job Seekers who are unemployed and waiting for jobs opportunity in Qatar Government (GOVT) Sector. This is the way for you to find out free Impact Assessment Manager Vacancy in Qatar Foundation alert for all the govt job aspirants. We are updating on this page all types of Impact Assessment Manager Vacancy in Qatar Foundation notification on a daily bases. Find out Qatar Foundation Impact Assessment Manager Jobs @ Qatar Government Careers.
Our expert team finds out the correct and important Qatar Foundation Impact Assessment Manager Jobs vacancies details for you. We always give our based experience to our Qatar government Jobs Aspirants or visitors. To get updates for Impact Assessment Manager Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. Qatar Foundation Impact Assessment Manager Jobs vacancies @ Qatar Foundation of Qatar.
Impact Assessment Manager Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Impact Assessment Manager
Qatar Foundation is going to recruits for Impact Assessment Manager employees to help their workers team. QF is committed to focusing on their superb education, science and research, and community development. Qatar Foundation needs applicants who are looking for Impact Assessment Manager Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. If you want to get Qatar Foundation Jobs offers highly competitive packages that make it one of the top employers, not only within Qatar but throughout the region. Here are some types of Qatar Foundation Impact Assessment Manager job vacancies available below section.
There are Latest Job Vacancies of Impact Assessment Manager Vacancies in Qatar Foundation. Candidates can apply online for Impact Assessment Manager Vacancy in Qatar Foundation 2020 Job Position with the help of Below Link.
Impact Assessment Manager Vacancies in Qatar Foundation: Job Detail
|Name of Department||Qatar Foundation|
|Job Profile Name||Impact Assessment Manager|
|Number of Vacancies in Qatar Foundation||Not Specified|
|Salary||28500.00 QAR Monthly|
Qatar Foundation Impact Assessment Manager Jobs: Job Description
- Lead quantitative and qualitative impact assessment of the QNRF research portfolio, encompassing individual research projects, programs, and research areas whether at the institutional, national, regional, and global levels.
- Develop appropriate strategic plans, methods, tools, and protocols to enhance QNRF’s ability to assess robustly its contribution to complex, long-term change processes.
- Evaluate impact and risk along with the return potential, standardize core metrics, overlay individualized metrics to …
- Contribute to the management and reporting of projects’outputs and outcomes via the QNRF Research Outcome Centre (ROC) platform.
- Combine various sources of RDI data (publications, metrics, etc…) and present this data in a format adapted to the needs and requests of QNRF/Q-RDI.
- Follow up on the implementation of evaluation recommendations to ensure the optimal use of findings by project teams and future project designs.
- Consolidate the use of appropriate knowledge monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Provide information and analysis on the scientific comparative advantages of countries likely to have cooperation agreements with the QNRF.
- Develop appropriate KPIs for measuring the various forms of Impact of RDI profiles including the societal impact of RDI.
- Identify important patterns and trends within QNRF domains of interest.
- Build expertise on and implement evaluations in online dashboards or ad hoc reports.
- Work as a team player in the research intelligence team, prioritize together with the team, and deliver on time.
- Provide QNRF’s Communications team with needed statistics, indicators to help identify and develop research and innovation stories.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned.