Hempel Doha Jobs 2020-21 Hempel Jobs in Doha. Hempel Doha Careers portal for Hempel System Engineering Jobs. Doha Government Jobs 2020 @ www.hempel.com Hempel Job Vacancy Website.
Doha Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Hempel Doha Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest Hempel Jobs in Doha. Hempel System Engineering Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire QHSE Manager. All details of Hempel Jobs 2020 available on official Hempel Doha Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Hempel Doha Job vacancy requirement.
Hempel Doha QHSE Manager Jobs 2020-21 Hempel Jobs in Doha
On Hempel Doha Careers official website currently published a new Doha Jobs notification for hire QHSE Manager job vacancy in Doha. Candidates who have Required Qualification from a recognized and approved program or equivalent can apply for Hempel Doha Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Hempel Doha Jobs Salary will be 18,000 QAR Monthly Expected.
Hempel Doha QHSE Manager Jobs Brief Details According to Official Hempel Doha Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Hempel System Engineering|
|Name of the Position||QHSE Manager|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||13,500 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Qualification||Bachelor Engineering Degree, Master Engineering Degree|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Doha|
Join us and contribute to our Safety Excellence and Sustainability Journey
This is your opportunity to join a global company, where you will advise and coordinate with Factory manager on sustainability, Quality and HSE activities of Hempel operations in Bahrain and Qatar.
Be a partner to ensure that Hempel is a safer place to work
As a QHSE Manager at Hempel, you will be actively involved in the planning, execution and monitoring of the sustainability projects, Safety excellence and 6’s Activities.
Here’s some of the key roles you can look forward to:
- Assist Regional QHSE manager for implementation of QHSE and Sustainability actions in Bahrain and Qatar operations.
- Coordinate with Regional QHSE Manager for developing and implementing Quality & HSE policies and procedures in Hempel Bahrain and Qatar operations.
- Ensure that Quality & HSE activities are in continuous compliance with local laws, regulations, Hempel Regional and Group standard requirements.
- Up-date and advise the Factory Manager and Regional QHSE Manager on new and upcoming National regulations that can influence on Hempel Quality & HSE Performance and management systems.
- Monitor, collect and analyse data on Quality & HSE activities and ensure all regulatory and Hempel internal reports for Quality & HSE related activities are updated and submit to the Factory Manager & Regional QHSE Manager on time.
- Conduct safety audits and on-site inspections to identify workplace hazards and risks & also conduct Quality and HSE trainings for employees.
- Conduct internal quality and HSE management systems audits and ensure compliance.
- Investigate HSE incidents and report to the Factory Manager and Regional QHSE Manager.
- Organize safety meetings, Quality & HSE management review meetings as per the management systems requirements.
- Coordinate and lead fire drill activities of Hempel factories, R&D and other offices in Qatar and Bahrain.
- Always ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
You will directly report to the Factory Managers & functionally report to the Regional QHSE Manager.
The role will be based in Qatar.
We’re looking for an experienced Sustainability, Quality & HSE individual
Our ideal candidate will come from an international industrial or chemical environment, who has previously dealt with ensuring HSE awareness and who has a proven capacity to adapt his / her communication style to different audiences.
You should also have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor Engineering Degree
- Master Engineering Degree in Industrial safety / Environment will be preferred
- Globally recognised certification in occupational Health and safety
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar position or related field.
- Good knowledge and experience in Handling Sustainability projects.
- Knowledgeable and certified in QMS, EMS and OHSAS Management systems implementation and auditing.
- Excellent in MS Office- Excel, Word and PowerPoint and ERP systems.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written (English) communication.
Application and further information
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.