Driver Vacancy in Qatar GWC – Apply for GWC Qatar Jobs for Driver. Qatar Government Jobs Driver 2020. Gulf Warehousing Company Driver Careers.
Job Seekers who are unemployed and waiting for jobs opportunity in Qatar Government (GOVT) Sector. This is the way for you to find out free Driver Vacancy in Gulf Warehousing Company alert for all the govt job aspirants. We are updating on this page all types of Driver Vacancy in Gulf Warehousing Company notification on a daily bases. Find out Gulf Warehousing Company Driver Jobs @ Qatar Government Careers.
Our expert team finds out the correct and important Gulf Warehousing Company Driver Jobs vacancies details for you. We always give our based experience to our Qatar government Jobs Aspirants or visitors. To get updates for Driver Vacancy in Qatar GWC. Qatar GWC Driver Jobs vacancies with GWC Qatar Salary.
Driver Vacancy in Qatar Gulf Warehousing Company – with GWC Qatar Driver Salary
Qatar GWC is going to recruits for Driver employees to help their workers team. QF is committed to focusing on their superb education, science and research, and community development. Qatar GWC needs applicants who are looking for Driver Vacancy in Qatar GWC. If you want to get Qatar Warehouse Jobs offers highly competitive packages that make it one of the top employers, not only within Qatar but throughout the region. Here are some types of Qatar GWC Driver job vacancies available below section.
There are many types of Driver Vacancies in Qatar Warehouse. Candidates can apply online for Driver Vacancy in Qatar GWC 2020 Job Position with the help of Below Link.
Driver Vacancies in Qatar Warehouse GWC Qatar
|Name of Department||Qatar GWC|
|Job Profile Name||Driver|
|Number of Vacancies in Qatar GWC||Not Specified|
|Qualification||High School or Equivalent – with Driver License|
|Salary||4500 QAR Monthly|
There are currently Driver Jobs in Qatar GWC
Driver Job in Qatar Warehouse Purpose
Drive the vehicle in good manner. Deliver the items in right place and right time as per the customer’s requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drivers shall check the vehicle condition and do basic maintenance checkup.
- Take the advised from Supervisor In-charged or Transport Coordinator prior for trip operation.
- Shall coordinate with the customer’s or their owned representative from time to time on required parameters.
- Shall coordinate with the Transport Supervisor or Coordinator in the case arises.
- Load and deliver the items based on the customer’s requirements.
- Drivers shall seek customer’s signature from the Trip Tickets/Delivery notes that items had been delivered in good condition/manner.
- The same documents in items no. 6 shall be given to Transport Coordinator for proper billings.
- High School or Equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in driving trailer truck.
- Must have valid Qatar driver’s license with trailer category.
- Must know the locations in Qatar