Director of Family Policy Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Director of Family Policy. Qatar Government Jobs Director of Family Policy 2020. Qatar Foundation Director of Family Policy Careers.
Job Seekers who are unemployed and waiting for jobs opportunity in Qatar Government (GOVT) Sector. This is the way for you to find out free Director of Family Policy Vacancy in Qatar Foundation alert for all the govt job aspirants. We are updating on this page all types of Director of Family Policy Vacancy in Qatar Foundation notification on a daily bases. Find out Qatar Foundation Director of Family Policy Jobs @ Qatar Government Careers.
Our expert team finds out the correct and important Qatar Foundation Director of Family Policy Jobs vacancies details for you. We always give our based experience to our Qatar government Jobs Aspirants or visitors. To get updates for Director of Family Policy Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. Qatar Foundation Director of Family Policy Jobs vacancies @ Qatar Foundation of Qatar.
Director of Family Policy Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Director of Family Policy
Qatar Foundation is going to recruits for Director of Family Policy employees to help their workers team. QF is committed to focusing on their superb education, science and research, and community development. Qatar Foundation needs applicants who are looking for Director of Family Policy Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. If you want to get Qatar Foundation Jobs offers highly competitive packages that make it one of the top employers, not only within Qatar but throughout the region. Here are some types of Qatar Foundation Director of Family Policy job vacancies available below section.
There are Latest Job Vacancies of Director of Family Policy Vacancies in Qatar Foundation. Candidates can apply online for Director of Family Policy Vacancy in Qatar Foundation 2020 Job Position with the help of Below Link.
Director of Family Policy Vacancies in Qatar Foundation: Job Detail
|Name of Department||Qatar Foundation|
|Job Profile Name||Director of Family Policy|
|Number of Vacancies in Qatar Foundation||Not Specified|
|Qualification||Ph.D. in Public Policy|
|Salary||22100.00 QAR Monthly|
Qatar Foundation Director of Family Policy Jobs: Job Description
- Manage and lead the development of the Family Policy (FP) division agenda and objectives in line with DIFI policies and goals and consistent with the 2004 DohaDeclaration; ensure that the agenda includes local, regional, and international dimensions and oversee its implementation.
- Establish and enforces policies and procedures relating to the work of the Division.
- Prepare, in coordination with the Director of Operations, the FP division’s annual budget.
- Provide scientific and strategic leadership and technical guidance on specific subject matter issues; plan, initiate, lead, manage, and oversee major FP studies and analysis. Review and develop major FP study proposals.
- Write policy briefs, position papers, summaries, and make oral statements to disseminate the results of FP studies; lead and oversee the development of FPpublications.
- Oversee the planning and organization of meetings, conferences, and events around emerging or established international priorities that intersect with DIFI’s FP priorities.
- RepresentDIFI at meetings and conferences on FP and related topics, and advocate for and influence FP developments.
- Serve as the main DIFI point of contact for UN commissions and other regional and international Policy organizations.
- Monitor trends and developments at the United Nations related to the Family, particularly issues covered in the Doha Declaration and assess their impact on the family in the Arab World.
- Every4 years, prepare a report for the United Nations Committee on NGOs that summarizes DIFI’s contributions; advise the Executive Director of all requirements for retention of DIFI’s Consultative Status at the United NationsEconomic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
- Lead the development of regional and international networks of policymakers, FPexperts, researchers, and NGOs in order to increase DIFI’s influence on FP; ensure the involvement of DIFI Communications to keep the networks updated about DIFI’s activities.
- Recruit, hire, supervise, and mentor FP staff. Set departmental and individual employee professional development goals and make regular periodic appraisals of progress.
- Take responsibility for the continuity of key operations and for managing risks applicable to areas of responsibility.
- Insure Risk Management and Business Continuity Management(BCM) requirements and processes are embedded within the entity’s activities tosupport the achievement of Risk and BCM program objectives.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by the supervisor.