Director of Content Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Director of Content. Qatar Government Jobs Director of Content 2020. Qatar Foundation Director of Content Careers.
Job Seekers who are unemployed and waiting for jobs opportunity in Qatar Government (GOVT) Sector. This is the way for you to find out free Director of Content Vacancy in Qatar Foundation alert for all the govt job aspirants. We are updating on this page all types of Director of Content Vacancy in Qatar Foundation notification on a daily bases. Find out Qatar Foundation Director of Content Jobs @ Qatar Government Careers.
Our expert team finds out the correct and important Qatar Foundation Director of Content Jobs vacancies details for you. We always give our based experience to our Qatar government Jobs Aspirants or visitors. To get updates for Director of Content Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. Qatar Foundation Director of Content Jobs vacancies @ Qatar Foundation of Qatar.
Director of Content Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Director of Content
Qatar Foundation is going to recruits for Director of Content employees to help their workers team. QF is committed to focusing on their superb education, science and research, and community development. Qatar Foundation needs applicants who are looking for Director of Content Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. If you want to get Qatar Foundation Jobs offers highly competitive packages that make it one of the top employers, not only within Qatar but throughout the region. Here are some types of Qatar Foundation Director of Content job vacancies available below section.
There are Latest Job Vacancies of Director of Content Vacancies in Qatar Foundation. Candidates can apply online for Director of Content Vacancy in Qatar Foundation 2020 Job Position with the help of Below Link.
Director of Content Vacancies in Qatar Foundation: Job Detail
|Name of Department||Qatar Foundation|
|Job Profile Name||Director of Content|
|Number of Vacancies in Qatar Foundation||Not Specified|
|Qualification||Bachelors degree, Master’s degree|
|Salary||25826.00 QAR Monthly|
Qatar Foundation Director of Content Jobs: Job Description
- Strategy Development:
- Develop the overall strategy for summit research content development and define a distinct methodology for transitioning knowledge from academic partners to the Summit Content Team at WISH, Doha. Formulate clear goal-orientated timelines that outline the delivery of the summit research content as well as other components such as the innovation competitions. Strategy development for research reports and panel discussions would include:
- Facilitating the selection of the WISH summit topics
- Creating the summit overall program and sessions
- Managing content development
- Selection and preparation of speakers and moderators
- Managing the sessions onsite during the summit days and the midterm event.
- Work with the Research and Policy team to contribute content to the summit reports and policy papers.
- Explore ways to disseminate the policy recommendations from WISH summit reports to a local and global audience.
- Identify post-summit research opportunities that contribute to the knowledge sharing of summit reports as well as working to expand on the report’s original research content.
- Continued engagement with academic and other content summit partners post-summit in order to expand ways to curate WISH content e.g. workshops, seminars, and conferences where WISHcontent is presented.
- Academic excellence:
- Contribute to key elements of the summit reports as well as oversee and review all the research material that will be presented at the summit.
- Ensure that the academic reports and the translations are thoroughly reviewed and proofread by the content team.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Development:
- Develop and sustain academic and consultancy partnerships. Responsible for building relationships with local and global healthcare institutes and academic stakeholders and facilitating their involvement in research content development and panel sessions for WISH.
- Project Management:
- Responsible for the management and delegation of tasks to the Forums Manager to carry out the development of the summit reports, project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns and the ability to work in a 24-hour project cycle-utilizing teams or contractors in other countries.
- Lead the delivery of key functional areas of the summit including the launch of the Innovation competitions, form part of the selection committee for the innovation competitions, managing content to be exhibited, and coordinating innovators’ presence for the main summit gallery.
- Lead in the development of the WISH summit project plans in the lead up to the summit, which would include the selection and preparation of panelists for the summit sessions to ensure impactful and engaging delivery of sessions during the summit.
- Risk Management:
- Responsible for identifying and managing risk in the Forum process effectively and appropriately and to alert the CEO and work to mitigate risk and ensure successful delivery of WISH policy content.
- Quality Assurance:
- Responsible for ensuring the quality, consistency, and coherence of the wish Forum report portfolio.
- Resource Management:
- Maintain overall control of the program budgets and ensuring value for money. Excellent negotiator and mediator.
- Dissemination of learning from WISH:
- Lead the dissemination of learning and work with partners including morph, HMC, Sidra, and PHCC to promote the inclusion of learning from WISH in local strategies and facilitate the WISH Ambassador program, empowering previous WISH forum chairs to promote the research launched during summit events. Central coordination with the Forum Chairs, Forum Fellows, ForumMembers and Research Partners, Provision of a network of organizations and individuals, Review of the international delegate list, invitation and registration process.
- Nonsummit events:
- Provide all support to the WISH Operation Director for achieving the desired output on International mini-summits, capacity-building workshops, community programs, and Doha Healthcare Week.
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Apply For:- Director of Content Jobs in Qatar Foundation