Career Development Officer Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Career Development Officer. Qatar Government Jobs Career Development Officer 2020. Qatar Foundation Career Development Officer Careers.
Job Seekers who are unemployed and waiting for jobs opportunity in Qatar Government (GOVT) Sector. This is the way for you to find out free Career Development Officer Vacancy in Qatar Foundation alert for all the govt job aspirants. We are updating on this page all types of Career Development Officer Vacancy in Qatar Foundation notification on a daily bases. Find out Qatar Foundation Career Development Officer Jobs @ Qatar Government Careers.
Our expert team finds out the correct and important Qatar Foundation Career Development Officer Jobs vacancies details for you. We always give our based experience to our Qatar government Jobs Aspirants or visitors. To get updates for Career Development Officer Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. Qatar Foundation Career Development Officer Jobs vacancies @ Qatar Foundation of Qatar.
Career Development Officer Vacancy in Qatar Foundation – Apply for Qatar Foundation Jobs for Career Development Officer
Qatar Foundation is going to recruits for Career Development Officer employees to help their workers team. QF is committed to focusing on their superb education, science and research, and community development. Qatar Foundation needs applicants who are looking for Career Development Officer Vacancy in Qatar Foundation. If you want to get Qatar Foundation Jobs offers highly competitive packages that make it one of the top employers, not only within Qatar but throughout the region. Here are some types of Qatar Foundation Career Development Officer job vacancies available below section.
There are Latest Job Vacancies of Career Development Officer Vacancies in Qatar Foundation. Candidates can apply online for Career Development Officer Vacancy in Qatar Foundation 2020 Job Position with the help of Below Link.
Career Development Officer Vacancies in Qatar Foundation: Job Detail
|Name of Department||Qatar Foundation|
|Job Profile Name||Career Development Officer|
|Number of Vacancies in Qatar Foundation||Not Specified|
|Salary||10700.00 QAR Monthly|
Qatar Foundation Career Development Officer Jobs: Job Description
- Assist in managing and delivering the planning, implementation, and evaluation phases related to QCDC’s technically specialized career guidance, counseling and overall development projects.
- Assist in instilling career guidance within Qatar’s national-level strategic development process, mainly via influencing national policy making and contributing to strategy formulation, by means of devising necessary frameworks and documentation anchored in the senior specialist’s ability to conduct adequate research and produce relevant knowledge.
- Participate in conducting and managing research and data analysis projects, aiming at generating requisite career-related knowledge and research papers.
- Assist in devising, managing, implementing, and assessing career orientation and outreach programs, services, activities, events, edutainment games, and learning experiences for different age groups, including kids, teens, and adults.
- Assist in preparing direct and various academic and career guidance, counseling, development, mentoring, coaching, and training to different stakeholders, namely students, as well as student-influencers (such as academic and career counselors, parents, teachers, and policymakers), through various set-ups, channels, and platforms.
- Assist in devising relevant and specialized career development content and material to be used for different purposes and through various communication channels, including but not restricted to publications, program plans/manuals, correspondences, reports, proposals, and presentations.
- Participate in due diligence, technical evaluations, and contract administration and implementation related to relevant prospective and existing partners and key suppliers.
- Assist in providing multifaceted/multi-level training and development to QCDC’s staff and other stakeholders to enable them to acquire and develop their career guidance and development knowledge and skills.
- Take responsibility for the continuity of key operations and for managing risks applicable to areas of duty.
- Build and develop critical stakeholders’ relationships in alignment with pre-set objectives and targets.
- Contribute to managing the career development budget and revenue generation plan.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned byline-manager.