CAE Qatar Jobs 2020-21 CAE Jobs in Qatar. CAE Qatar Careers portal for CAE Inc Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2020 @ www.cae.com CAE Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for CAE Qatar Jobs 2020-21 can check here latest CAE Jobs in Qatar. CAE Inc Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire SIMULATOR SUPPORT SPECIALIST. All details of CAE Jobs 2020 available on official CAE Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know CAE Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
CAE Qatar Jobs 2020-21 CAE Jobs in Qatar
On CAE Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire SIMULATOR SUPPORT SPECIALIST job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor of Engineering with minimum of Five Years or equivalent can apply for CAE Qatar Jobs 2020. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. CAE Qatar Jobs Salary will be 8769.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
CAE Qatar Jobs Brief Details According to Official CAE Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||CAE Inc (CAE)|
|Name of the Position||SIMULATOR SUPPORT SPECIALIST|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||8769.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering with minimum of Five Years|
|Job Type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, we continue to help define global training standards with our innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defence force readiness and enhance patient safety. We have the broadest global presence in the industry, with 8,000 employees, 160 sites and training locations in over 35 countries. Each year, we train more than 120,000 civil and defence crewmembers and thousands of healthcare professionals worldwide. www.cae.com
SIMULATOR SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Role and Responsibilities
CAE Middle East is recruiting a SIMULATOR SUPPORT SPECIALIST who will be part of a team providing Support for a fleet of Full Flight Simulators and Lower Level Training devices part of a Flight Crew Training Center located in Doha, Qatar . The position will report to the relevant local Group Leader Technical Operations.
- Bachelor of Engineering with minimum of Five Years related experience.
- Knowledge of CAE software and applications including but not limited to CAELIB, STARTEAM, Strive framework, Visual Systems, SIM XXI, Simfinity, Launchpad, ITMS.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and FORTRAN programming languages and scripting languages (Perl).
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools for Windows platform (Visual Studio 6.0 and higher).
- Knowledge of simulated systems and instruments/avionics interface including but not limited to SIM XXI, CAE R3 & R4 technology and 7000 XR.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, team player.
- Strong planning and organizational skill. Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology.
- Demonstrate flexibility and strong project and assigned tasks ownership as well as ability to work and make decisions unsupervised.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Environment and PC hardware.
- Knowledge of simulated systems and the interface with Aircraft instruments and avionics.
- Good working knowledge of the following items: Operating system(s), Programming Language(s), Software and System Architecture, Software Development tools and utilities, Software configuration and Management Tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot & debug integrated systems.
- Good understanding of the relevant Configuration Management and Control process.
- Good knowledge of Flight Aerodynamics.
- Experience with Qualification Test Guide.
- Good knowledge of local and International Regulations (EASA), with demonstrated experience, as they pertain to Flight Simulation Training Devices.
As a Simulator Support Specialist, you will be responsible for activities in the following areas:
- Be the point of contact for any software related technical matter for all Simulators.
- Define and Manage Simulator Configuration Control.
- Participate in project reviews as required, review systems architecture to help ensure it meets requirements of project & lead s/w integration of the project.
- Lead and offer technical S/W support to other support engineers.
- Ensure proper communication within the team regarding simulator status and problems found.
- Debug, Identify and participate actively in solving Software/Hardware problems, Implement fixes (Local and from CAE Mtl) on all simulators.
- Short-term dispatch on AOG situation.
- Will be involved in analysis, review and acceptance of Current & Initial Master QTGs for Simulators.
- Support the recurrent running of Qualification Test Guide (QTG) & Simulator Flight Test Schedule (SFTS).
- Manage Authorities reports for ALL simulators.
- Correct QTG related deficiencies & Implement.
- As applicable, be the main point of contact to the relevant Authorities for all QTG related issues for all simulators.
- Support Service Level Agreement within the Middle-East region.
- Flexible working hours to fit simulator availability. Off the roster, weekday shifts mainly. Possible Roster shift work on temporary basis to replace vacation or sickness leaves when required.
- Interact with customers, other engineers, Authorities and air crews.
- Regional and International Travel may be required to support other TCOPS location.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CAE is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.
The masculine gender is used throughout this job description solely to make the text easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.