Australian Embassy Jobs 2022 Australian Embassy Jobs in Qatar. Australian Embassy Careers portal for Australian Embassy Inc Jobs. Qatar Government Jobs 2022 www.qatar.embassy.gov.au Australian Embassy Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Australian Embassy Jobs 2022 can check here latest Australian Embassy Jobs in Qatar. Australian Embassy Inc Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Business Development Manager. All details of Australian Embassy Jobs 2022 available on official Australian Embassy Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Australian Embassy Job vacancy requirement.
Australian Embassy Jobs 2022 Business Development Manager Jobs in Qatar
On Australian Embassy Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Business Development Manager job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have required qualification can apply for Australian Embassy Jobs 2022. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Australian Embassy Jobs Salary QAR 2000.00-3000.00 per month expected.
Australian Embassy Business Development Manager Jobs Brief Details According to Official Australian Embassy Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Australian Embassy|
|Name of the Position|
|Salary||QAR 2000.00-3000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
This position located at the Austrade office, Australian High Commission in Singapore is a key business development role driving trade and investment opportunities across the priority sectors of agribusiness, food and beverage including related digital technologies.
- Provide services to Australian companies looking to expand to Singapore, including providing advice on market conditions, market entry strategies, potential partners and the government regulatory environment in Singapore; conducting market research, coordinating visit programs; and providing in-market support.
- Build and maintain networks with key business contacts, government agencies and other stakeholders in Singapore.
- Undertake market research and analysis to identify market trends and existing and emerging business opportunities for Australian companies in Singapore across a range of industry sector with particular focus on food, beverage and agribusiness.
- Develop and deliver marketing content and programs across digital and social media platforms to raise awareness of Australian capability in market and support and promote innovative Australian products and businesses.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Business Plan for Austrade’s office in Singapore, with specific responsibility for the food, beverage and agribusiness market plan and activities.