Alpin Limited Jobs 2021 Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs in Qatar. Alpin Limited Qatar Careers portal for Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs. Qatar GovernmentQatar Jobs 2021 www.alpinme.com Alpin Limited Qatar Job Vacancy Website.
Qatar Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs 2021 can check here latest Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs in Qatar. Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs Portal currently published a job notification to hire Senior Sustainability Consultant . All details of Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs 2021 available on official Alpin Limited Qatar Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Alpin Limited Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs 2021 Senior Sustainability Consultant Jobs in Qatar
On Alpin Limited Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Senior Sustainability Consultant job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree qualification can apply for Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs Salary will be QAR 2100-4100 per month.
Alpin Limited Qatar Jobs Senior Sustainability Consultant Brief Details According to Official Alpin Limited Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organisation||Alpin Limited Qatar|
|Name of the Position||Senior Sustainability Consultant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 2100-4100 per month.|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Candidate shall be assigned to an integrated sustainability team for projects within the Middle East and Europe.
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Head of Sustainability and/or Managing Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Member of Sustainability team;
- Coaching of junior staff;
- Project Management and Project Accountability including projects of junior staff;
- Participate as a team leader in carrying out specific global and local projects such as sustainable building projects, operational efficiency, etc.;
- Ensure client satisfaction, up‐selling of services;
- Quality control and review of reports;
- Lead Presentations;
- Business Development Support;
- Support the company in its rapid growth plans;
- Understand and implement the principles of project management (scheduling, resource leveling, effective meetings, client relations);
- Site and Office Based Consultancy;
- Manage the green building design and LEED/Estidama/QSAS documentation process as well as project specifications, calculations, plans and submittals for LEED/Estidama/QSAS compliance;
- Coordinate with/support contractors including MEP/Civil engineers;
- Conduct product and technology research related to sustainability;
- Contributions to regional publications, lectures, teaching;
- Personal development and plan to develop skills necessary for promotion to Principal Consultant.
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with both clients and consultants;
- Have background within the built environment sector (3‐6 years);
- Working Knowledge of MEP, Construction Management and Design;
- Demonstrated leadership experience;
- Strong Knowledge of current sustainability standards: LEED, BREEAM, Green Star, GSAS, or Estidama;
- LEED AP and GSAS CGP;
- LEED and GSAS experience;
- Experience of managing projects independently;
- 5+ years of experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline (Environmental, Construction Management (PREFERRED),
- Mechanical Engineering (PREFERRED), Electrical Engineering (PREFERRED), or Architecture);
- GCC experience;
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast‐paced environment;
- Extremely strong communication skills (Written, electronic & spoken)
- Hands‐on engineering and project management skills (PMP);
- Arabic language would be a plus (not required);
- Applicants who are already located in Doha are Preferred;
- Available at short notice (Preferred);
- UAE Driver’s license;
- Passport which allows for efficient regional travel