Albanian Embassy Qatar Jobs – Apply for Embassy of Albania Qatar Jobs. Embassy of Albania Qatar Jobs. Albanian Embassy Vacancy in Qatar – Apply for Qatar Jobs for Albanian Embassy. Qatar Government Jobs Albanian Embassy 2021. Qatar Albanian Embassy Careers.
Job Seekers who are unemployed and waiting for jobs opportunity in Qatar Government (GOVT) Sector. This is the way for you to find out free Albanian Embassy Vacancy in Qatar alert for all the govt job aspirants. We are updating on this page all types of Albanian Embassy Vacancy in Qatar notification on a daily bases. Find out Qatar Albanian Embassy Jobs @ Qatar Government Careers.
Our expert team finds out the correct and important Qatar Albanian Embassy Jobs vacancies details for you. We always give our based experience to our Qatar government Jobs Aspirants or visitors. To get updates for Albanian Embassy Vacancy in Qatar. Qatar Albanian Embassy Jobs vacancies @ Qatar of Qatar.
Albanian Embassy Qatar Security Officer Jobs 2021 Security Officer Jobs in Qatar
On Albanian Embassy Qatar Careers official website currently published a new Qatar Jobs notification for hire Security Officer job vacancy in Qatar. Candidates who have Bachelor degree can apply for Albanian Embassy Qatar Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Albanian Embassy Qatar Jobs Salary will be 2500.00 QAR Monthly Expected.
Albanian Embassy Qatar Security Officer Jobs Brief Details According to Official Albanian Embassy Qatar Careers Portal
|Hiring Organization||Albanian Embassy|
|Name of the Position||Security Officer|
|Job Location||Location of Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||2,500 QAR Average Monthly Compensation|
|Job Type||Embassy Jobs in Qatar|
A Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
Albanian Embassy Qatar Jobs – Apply for Embassy of Albania Jobs in Qatar
Embassy of Albania Qatar Jobs 2021:- Qatar is going to recruits for Albanian Embassy Supply Supervisor to help its workers team. Qatar Embassy is committed to focusing on their foreign policy work and discussion. Qatar Embassy needs applicants who are looking for Albanian Embassy Jobs Vacancy in Qatar for Supply Supervisor Job Profile. If you want to get Qatar Embassy Jobs offers highly competitive packages that make it one of the top employers, not only within Qatar but throughout the region. Here are Supply Supervisor Jobs in Qatar Albanian Embassy job vacancies available below section.
There are many types of Albanian Embassy Vacancies in Qatar. Candidates can apply online for Albanian Embassy Vacancy in Qatar 2021 Job Position with the help of Below Link.
Albanian Embassy Qatar Jobs Details
|Name of Department||Qatar|
|Job Profile Name||Supply Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies in Qatar||Not Specified|
|Qualification||High school diploma is required|
|Salary||QAR ﷼113,774 Yearly|
There are currently Supply Supervisor profile at Albanian Embassy Jobs in Qatar
Education Requirements:- High school diploma is required.
- Go to the Albanian Embassy in Qatar Recruitment Application.
- Find a job vacancy.
- Review the vacancy announcement to see if you qualify.
- Create a Job Application account.
- Log in to and apply.
- All applications and required supporting documents must be submitted through the Qatar Embassy to be considered.